11) Recap of the Holidays

This chapter will be short for multiple reasons but most importantly because there's not much too it without Percy, it flew by too quick.

"So everyone will be at my house for Christmas Day, but for Christmas Eve we'll stop at the Weasley's, Flint's , and Diggory's. All of our Christmas shopping is done, so we'll have more time" you said while eating chocolate chip waffles. "Sounds good" "yessss" "ok cool" "brilliant" everyone responded, you decided to not invite Percy since you heard he's having Angelina at the burrow. Molly, Arthur and Sirius were already aware of what happened, and weren't found of Angelina as it is, but like you promised you wrote to Ron and Ginny everyday, they really wanted to see you so you simply invited them to your house and drop them off Christmas Eve. "Great! A house full of Weasley's huh?!" Y/n said while laughing, the Black's house or should I say mansion? was very big, so was her room to fit 2 beds, an L couch and two air mattresses in. The twins and y/n would sleep in the same bed, Bill would sleep on the other bed, Ron and Ginny on the couch, and Marcus and Cedric on the air mattresses, they were all super excited. Y/n was trying to hold it together without Percy it was hard for her but she had too. You seemed pretty held together because they moved the Yule Ball to after Christmas break, you were happy you were going with Marcus to take your mind off of things but for now, since Percy wasn't around you had to get the twins and Bill to pack. "Come on guys you have to pack or were not leaving. So move it." Not sure what else to say you left them to with with Cedric and Marcus helping them, you headed to the common room and sat on the couch, you were reading about the three brothers until Percy walked in with Angelina, taking it as your cue to leave you got up, "wait y/n! You're not coming to the burrow for Christmas?" He said, sadness laced with his words, tears pricking his eyes. "No I'm not. They boys are upstairs packing. Tell them I'm in the great hall." With that you left, no remorse, no tears, no nothing. You couldn't careless about what he and Angelina were doing, if he had took you into consideration this wouldn't have happened, so you don't feel bad.

Christmas was not the same. You stopped at the Weasley and gave everyone there their gifts, knowing the two younger ones, the twins and Bill will be back at your house to sleep for Christmas Eve, you decided to give them their gift tomorrow. You stayed for about an hour and left, Molly understanding why completely. She was heartbroken to see you and Percy like this but she didn't question anything, and you were off to the Flint's you stayed longer there, his parents bought you and everyone else a ton of gifts, you got more rings and an emerald green snake necklace to go with the jewelry the twins bought you. You left around 8 and headed to the Diggory's, Cedric's dad was thrilled he bought all of us gifts as well and we gave him the gifts we had for him. Y/n, the twins, Marcus and Cedric all got the newest brooms a Nimbus 2001, while Ron, Ginny, and Bill all got beautiful rose gold bracelets. Cedric's dad was one of the sweetest people their was, he loved Cedric's friends as his own. It got to be around 11:30 pm and you headed off, he hugged every single one of you and left you to be on your way. When you all got back y/n's house you instantly went to bed and fell asleep.

"Y/nnnnn wakeeee uppppp" Cedric interrupted you sleep, everyone else was awake and anxious for their presents so you went downstairs. "How about a Christmas picture?" Sirius said cheerfully because you all had the same Christmas pjs on, but it hurt taking one of these pictures without Percy, and with just that thought y/n ran to the bathroom and puked. The twins ran after, followed by Sirius, "love it's alright, let it out. Relax" they switched between words, "y/n I know you miss Percy, but none of this is your fault, you must stop blaming yourself for Percy's mistake." Your dad said, while Fred held your hair back and George rubbed your back. You got up to drink so water, Marcus casted that spell on you to make you feel better and you were all off to opening your presents! Everyone loved their gifts, and you loved yours everyone got your jewelry, and your dad got you something else but already put it in your dorm room, so you'd have to wait until you got back to Hogwarts. Speaking of that you leave tomorrow, "guys don't forget to pack please. I'm not Percy I can't yell at you in the morning." So they all packed, to take the edge off of everyone you had fire whiskey and blacked out, forgetting you left it in your bag, you'll end up bringing it to Hogwarts.