11-20

Chapter 11 Meeting Him AgainWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 2069 Updated: 18-12-26 12:35

You can search for "Farming in the Last Days: The Rebirth Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Bai Ruoxue suddenly wanted to vomit. She had never seen such a shameless person. Even in the last days, everyone would do anything disgusting in order to live and eat a bite, but there was no man in front of her that made her sick.

Bai Ruoxue shook off Yang Liu's hand, two steps away from him, and said, "You don't need to explain, I have nothing to do with you. Don't think I don't know what you and Bai Ruyu calculated on me, so please Don't show up in front of me in the future, otherwise, I will never be polite."

Yangliu's face turned pale, and his eyes showed a sharp light. He came up today, not to ask Bai Ruoxue's forgiveness.

"Ruo Xue, you designed the things that day, right?" Yang Liu said yinly.

"I design? Why didn't you say that you wanted to design me, and I reversed the design?" Bai Ruoxue raised her head and looked at Yangliu disdainfully.

"So you really designed us?" Yang Liu said to himself.

"Please leave, I don't want to see you." Bai Ruoxue put the book on the table and pointed to the door.

"Bai Ruoxue, relying on your family's wealth, so you bullied your sister and calculated your boyfriend, are you still not a human?" Yang Liu tore off the expression of Young Master Qianqian that he was holding before, exclaimed in a sharp voice.

A few heads leaned toward the door of the room, and the eyes looking at Bai Ruoxue were very bad. Bai Ruoxue understood it, and Yang Liu found his reason.

"Yangliu, you are poor and you are reasonable. Therefore, when you join Bai Ruyu to calculate me, I can only take it for life, and I am not allowed to fight back. It is ridiculous. I have done shameless things and have the face to question others. How you have read the books for so many years, I have made noise for the teacher who taught you."

"I didn't, you wronged me, wronged me and Ruyu, I and her are innocent, Bai Ruoxue, you will not have a good end, you wait, I will not stop there." Yang Liu pointed at Bai Ruoxue and threw it down A ruthless word left menacingly.

Looking at Yangliu who was walking irritably, Bai Ruoxue resisted the urge to kill him and sat back on her chair.

"Student Bai, how do you calculate your boyfriend and cousin?" Women like gossip, regardless of age.

"..." Why did you admit it when you missed it? Bai Ruoxue secretly lamented that she had experienced the chaos of social order and the chaos of the morals of the people in the last three years, her mind is still so simple.

"Calculate they are in bed." Bai Ruoxue admitted generously.

"Ah..." The three roommates covered their mouths in surprise.

Seeing their surprised expressions, Bai Ruoxue couldn't help but feel that she was Snow White's stepmother and the pin-sharing Rong Rong in their eyes.

The arrival of the willow is like dropping a pebble on the surface of a calm lake. This pebble broke the calmness of the lake and also stirred up the birds on the lake.

"She designed her boyfriend and cousin to have a leg, so that they would lose their reputation in front of classmates, and she jumped to our school. The method is really good, superior, superior." The words are exaggerated, and the tone is ironic. The meaning is very obvious.