131-140

Chapter 131 TransactionWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 1947 Updated: 19-04-27 11:10

You can search for "Farming in the Last Days: The Rebirth Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"You are?" Fu Qingheng looked at him warily and asked.

"Xie Xia, this is the jade I grabbed from a famous store." Xie Sheng handed out a cloth bag.

Fu Qingheng took it with both hands, with joy in his heart, "So much." When you opened it, the jade package was of excellent workmanship regardless of its fineness. "Yes, these are all top-grade jade."

"You know the goods, you can say a price." Xie Sheng was also very refreshing, really asked.

"Please inside, let's sell one by one. Don't worry, the price will definitely not be less for you." Fu Qingheng made a gesture of asking.

Xie Sheng didn't twitch, and walked in behind Fu Qingheng.

After sitting down, Fu Qingheng said, "These jade pendants cost at least 10,000 yuan in the previous life. As for tens of thousands, they are sold according to the locality. My jade pendant counts as 10,000 yuan. Here is more than 20 jade pendants, which is twenty. Ten thousand, you can buy twenty thousand catties of grain."

"Twenty thousand catties?" Xie Sheng replied excitedly. Yesterday, he saw that the man had changed a piece of jade pendant for two hundred catties of rice. He was still worried about whether it would be acting. The result was true. He was too happy to bargain with Fu Yuheng at the moment, and immediately agreed.

"Would you like to change something else? We still have a lot of canned meat, some clothes, shoes, etc." Fu Qingheng asked.

"Change, change two hundred boxes of canned meat, and replace the rest with grain." Xie Sheng said without thinking.

"Okay, I'll go and arrange it for you." Two hundred boxes of canned meat, more than 10,000 catties of rice is not a small amount, it takes some time to arrange.

"When will you give it to me?" Xie Sheng looked at Fu Qingheng warily. He didn't believe him. He wanted to arrange people to stay in the shop. He also saw them bring the rice over. He wasn't worried that the twenty pieces of jade would be deceived, he was worried that the rice they promised was missing.

"Don't worry, what you promised you will definitely not fall. If you don't believe it, you can stay in this shop. Our shop now only has more than 5,000 catties of grain. I will fetch the rest now. You are waiting here. "Fu Qingheng did not take the jade away, but put it on the counter and asked Jiang Baoan to guard it. He was not afraid that he would take the jade away.

"Ruoxue, thank you very much just now." Fu Qingheng found Bai Ruoxue and said. If it weren't for Bai Ruoxue's help, he could congeal the coffin and trap the person, but he could not prevent the person from breaking through the ice.

"No thanks, it's all for business." Bai Ruoxue said while taking food from the space.

"How much food is there in the space?" Fu Qingheng asked in a group.

"It's all here." Bai Ruoxue took all the food in the space.

"It is estimated that Xie Sheng still has a lot of jadeware in his hand. If he comes to exchange it, we will have no food. Ruoxue, is it possible that the price of our food is too low?" Fu Qingheng said. No matter how good the jade is, it cannot be eaten as food. At this time, only food is the most precious, and they set the food at ten yuan a catty. He felt that it would not be an exaggeration to set the same price for food and jade. In the end, there is no life, no amount of jade is useless.