61-70

Chapter 61 The Attitude of ParentsWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 2037 Updated: 19-02-08 08:15

You can search for "Farming in the Last Days: The Rebirth Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"You are so kind to me, send me personally." Xia Xia was very moved, and even felt that Bai Ruoxue also had a sincere heart for him.

"You made a mistake. I personally sent you to tell you. Don't come to my house in the future. It's impossible for me to tell you. If it's just for official business, then it's a different matter. After all, you are right, although the company It's not my dad's anymore, but I don't want to watch it go bankrupt. After all, thousands of employees have to eat to support the family. It's impossible for me and you. It's impossible to think about your sister's business. In summer, you are Very good, but I don't like men who are bothered. I can't have results with you, whether you are sincere or fake."

"Ruoxue. Are you really not giving me a chance?" Xia Xia heard Bai Ruoxue's firm rejection in her heart, but is he the kind of person who is easy to retreat? of course not.

"No, no chance at all."

"Bai Ruoxue, I will prove to you that I am the most suitable person for you and the person who loves you most." Xia Da insisted.

Bai Ruoxue was so angry that she couldn't understand human words. "Whatever you want." Throwing down this sentence and leaving.

Xia Xia looked at Bai Ruoxue's back, her fists clenched tightly, but the expression in her eyes was firmer.

"Bai Ruoxue, in this lifetime, no woman has dared to refuse me, she can refuse me."

Bai Ruoxue hurriedly returned to the house, Bai Jingwen and Liu Yuemei were waiting in the living room together.

"Xue'er, Xiaoxia is gone." Liu Yuemei pulled Bai Ruoxue and sat on the sofa.

"Xue'er, are there any misunderstandings between you and Xiao Xia?" Bai Jingwen asked.

"No." Bai Ruoxue was so stressed, she was really not used to being asked about her private life, even her parents were not used to it.

"Then why are you? Is it because of Yangliu?" Liu Yuemei worried that her daughter was hurt by the scumbag, and she didn't believe in love. This is not good.

"Mom, you think too much, how could Yangliu affect me." If no one mentioned him, she would never have thought of such a person.

"Why is that? Because of the end times?"

"Mom, I'm still very young. Why do you want to start a family so young?" Ruoxue can only use this as an excuse.

"You are so young that you are not in a hurry to get married and have children, but don't you just have to be the end of the world? Then you can no longer be like a normal society, do not rush to get married and start a family, don't you understand this truth? Don't you also tell me, In the last days, the birth rate of children is very low, everyone is overwhelmed, where can they have the energy to reproduce offspring."

"Xue'er, if our world has been developing normally and normally, Dad will not want you to marry so soon, but, in the end of the world, we most hope that you can have a child as soon as possible. We have space and a solid base. , The child will not suffer. After the child is born, you can do whatever you want. Parents will not stop them and will help you. Of course, the most important thing is that this summer is a good person, really good, capable, healthy and healthy. The offspring is absolutely indispensable to combine with him. Besides, the summer family is very strong. They will definitely be strong in the last days. At that time, don't you have a strong supporter? Even if you have no ambitions, just want to be safe Living with a child, life will be much happier." Bai Jingwen persuaded.