21-30

Chapter 21: Space PlanningWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 1809 Updated: 19-01-01 09:15

You can search for "Farming in the Last Days: The Rebirth Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Mom." Bai Ruoxue looked at Liu Yuemei in disbelief. Her mother used to support herself, but now she is also on her father's side. She was a little suspicious that they were still not their own parents.

"Well, you come with me." Liu Yuemei pulled Bai Ruoxue upstairs.

"Mom, do you have to explain to me?" Bai Ruoxue broke free of Liu Yuemei's hand, wrapped her hands around her chest, and asked angrily.

"Xue'er, mother of course believes in you, and I am sure that Bai Ruyu angered you deliberately. But, Xue'er, if your enemy irritates you a little bit, you will be angry with you regardless of the situation and the consequences. ?"

"Mom, I know, I was too impulsive, but why did you arrange her to my school, you don't know, she must have a purpose?"

"I know, but she can't hurt my daughter, Xue'er. Mom also believes in you. With your ingenuity, she is not afraid of her calculations." Liu Yuemei trusted her daughter Bai Ruoxue very much.

"Mom, you are really big, what if I get calculated? I have a bad reputation in school now."

"Cher, the reputation is not good, you can fight for it, change it, and even the bad reputation can be washed away, right?"

"So, mom, you let Bai Ruyu enter the school to train me!" Bai Ruoxue's head flew like a row of crows.

"For this purpose, the other, Bai Ruyu's family found your father and said that if they don't help her get to the agricultural school, they will find it every day. The company is competing for a project at this time. In order not to give competitors a chance to hit us, At this time, only compromises can be made." Liu Yuemei said.

"That's it!" Bai Ruoxue understood at this time that her parents weren't bottomless compromises, so it was nothing.

"By the way, mom, is there any company targeting our company? Who knows the opponent?" When Bai Ruoxue suddenly remembered her previous life, it was also not long after that, she became pregnant and was used by others to attack her parents and even her own family. My company almost went bankrupt. In my previous life, I only knew how to live my own life. I didn't care about my parents or the company at all. Therefore, I don't know who is targeting my company or pushing my parents into trouble.

"Ruoxue, you should study hard now and do what you want to do. The company's affairs don't need you to worry about for the time being, mom and dad can handle it." Liu Yuemei patted Bai Ruoxue's shoulder, without intending to intervene.

"Well then. Mom, don't be too tired with you and Dad." Bai Ruoxue reminded.

"I know, my mother interrupted you just now, and her tone was a little stern. You won't blame your mother?" Liu Yuemei smiled knowingly. When my daughter grows up, she knows how to care about her parents and her family's business.

"Mom, don't blame you, I blamed you by mistake before, sorry." Bai Ruoxue apologized.

"Don't blame you, just blame us for not knowing people clearly, raising the wolf, and now come to bite us." Liu Yuemei hugged Bai Ruoxue.

Bai Ruoxue hugged her mother tightly and vowed to herself that she would protect her parents in this lifetime. In the previous life, because of their own scandals, they were taken advantage of to beat their parents, and their parents were beaten internally and externally, but even so, the two of them still did not blame themselves and still held themselves in their hands.