271-280

Chapter 271 RebelsWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 1056 Updated: 19-07-10 09:25

You can search for "Farming in the Last Days: The Rebirth Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Fool, how can you think like this." The Cold War stopped Bai Ruoxue and continued. "You said it yourself. Three years after the end of the world, human life is getting harder and harder. There are things growing in the ground. There are no things. What do people eat. In this life, although we have experienced another large-scale virus crisis, There are also attacks from mutated animals and plants, but it also makes us humans more united. At least, it shows me hope. In the past life, maybe I still don't see hope in the last days, and I suffer every day."

"Well, I believe that we will cross the better."

The survivors were slowly sent back to Hope Base in batches. The picture of Zhu Wang and others being severely punished made those self-righteous base managers dare not make excessive opposition.

Without people, are they still managers? There used to be five people and six people, and the days of majesty will never go back.

Is it acceptable for people who have been used to living like that to be beaten back to their original place? Many people can't accept it, especially those who are very self-sufficient.

Some people are very selfish. They don't think about the long-term or the development of their own race. They only know that they are living like an emperor now, with wind and wind, and rain and rain. They just want to live on. Now, the Cold War has taken all the survivors to the Hope Base. It was a good day before they were cut off. This tells them how to endure and how to be willing.

There are always a few who are not afraid of death.

The survivor's pick-up mission was severely obstructed at the Dianjiang base, and no survivors were received to leave. The receiver, Shan Ying, clashed with Wu Quan and others on the spot. Shan Ying was besieged and escaped. However, within the scope of the Dianjiang base, it was really difficult to escape the encirclement and suppression of so many masters.

The mountain eagle was curled up in the cave, wounded in many places, wrapped the wound with herbs, buried the blood-stained clothes in the soil, to reduce the bloody smell on the body, so as not to attract the surrounding zombies, as well as the pursuers of the Dianjiang base. He waited quietly, and sooner or later his comrades would find that they would come up.

In the Dianjiang base office, Wu Quanzheng was furious, "What did you do, a person with such a serious injury can't be caught, what's the use of me raising you."

"Yes, yes, that guy is too cunning. He has suffered such a serious injury. Since he can still run." His forehead was full of sweat, for fear that the tyrant in front of him would be able to make a single move. There have been many such things, and it is really scary.

"Boss, you can't live if you can't catch that kid. He has escaped our capture and the zombies outside the city. Maybe he is now a dead soul under the claws of a zombie." Zhuge Ming said.

"Go down." Wu Quan waved his hand to make the little boss retreat, calling Zhuge Ming to come up. "Then how do we explain to the people above?"

"Just say I haven't seen this person before, and now there is no monitoring. They have no evidence. We can push it away." Zhuge Ming, who claims to be a descendant of Zhuge Liang, has made a lot of ideas for Wu Quan. Right of respect.

"Yes, just do it like this. Without evidence, they can't move me." Wu Quan said triumphantly: "However, they will still pick up these living people, so I'll play a bird."