Chapter-3

( So after Aarushi returned from hospital and Ajey returned home , Aarushi's father got discharged from hospital in the evening and they returned home. In the evening , Ajey's parents came on a visit to their new neighbour's house who just suffered unfortunately. Meeting with Aarushi and talking about how she's doing etc. , both the parents did a good chit-chat until it's 8pm . Then the doorbell rang and opening it they saw an excited Ajey. )

Aa/m:~ Are beta...tum..ayo Ayo...andar ayo.

A/m:~ areyy tu agaya itna jaldi. Kam tha Na tera?

A:~ Ha...mai kaam khatam karke hi aya hu. Uncle...kaisa ho ap abhi?

Aa/f :~ Better beta. Tumko phirse ekbar mere tarafse thanks.

A:~ It's ok uncle. So ap log baatein karo. Aarushi kaha hai?

Aa/m :~ upar jake left room.

( And then with a warm smile she goes back to the chitchat session and Ajey goes upstairs.
He found out Aarushi is there sitting at the edge of bed , studying something and there is another girl too. )

Ajey's p.o.v:~
I stepped into her room.

" Hello...may I come? " I asked from the door and the other girl brought her attention from the phone to me.

" Ohh..yeah...of course. " She said. Aarushi is still busy with the book and copy. Achha...madam ji ke kan me earphones lage hue hai.

" Aarushiiii...dekh..koi aya hai tere kamre mein. " The other girl said jerking her shoulders. Unplugging the earphone , she looked at me and smiling wide , she said
" Areey..Ajey...come come. "
I went and sat on the opposite side of them. " So she is my cousin Ananya. And he's a helpful friend of mine Ajey. " She did the introduction.

" Waitt...Ajey...umm..tumhara shakal kahi dikha dikha lag raha hai mereko."
Ananya said.
" By any chance..tum Carryminati yt channel ka viewer ho shayed. " I helped her understand.
" Ha..ha.... Carryminati..yaad aya..oh my God..Carry is here. Aarushi..tune pehle kyu nahi batayi you know Carry??" Ananya asked excited. I was waiting to see her reaction.

" Wait...mujhe kuch samajh nhi aya. Who is Carryminati? I don't watch any YouTube channel named that. " Aarushi said truthfully.

" Whaatt?? Tu Carryminati nhi dekhti. Karti kaya hai pure din phone me phir? " Ananya told her.

" No ..no.. it's okay..I am not that famous ki sabko mere channel ke bareme pata ho. "  I said assuring.

" Waise bhi mai utne youtubers ko nahi janti yaar. I only watch BB ki vines and Ashish Chanchlani. But abhi pata chala to I will watch your content for sure. " She said.

( After sometime they kept talking about here and there. Then Aarushi's mother called them for dinner. After dinner.....)

A:~ toh ...kal milte hai school me. Tu arahai hai na?

Aa:~ ha...pehla din hai kal. Chal..phir sath sath chalte hai.

A:~ okay... toh 10 baje milna. Bye..good night.

Aa:~ tata ...

( She waved goodbye .
      At Ajey's home. )

Ajey's p.o.v:~

Yash opened the door with an evil smirk. We went in and he said " Ajeyy??really?? Tu neighbours ke ghar dinner pe gaya? Mai thik to hu na? "