Chapter-6

Lol...I'm just dead. Now I have exams in next week. So that's the reason I didn't update it for such a long time. However , some genuine comments showed up in the meantime and encouraged me to write. Thanks to them. Maybe for the readers it take only few minutes to read and comment, but that has such a great value for the author , that means a lot to me as well. Okay... let's get started.

---------------------------🌹---------------------------

[Flashback:~ Ajey was heartbroken after assuming that Aarushi was already engaged and without waking up Aarushi he went to his house.]

In the morning:~

Aarushi woke up by the sound of her alarm and immediately noticed the blank space beside her. Understanding that Ajey went back she was a bit upset too as he didn't inform her. Nonetheless, after freshening up and getting ready for school she waited for Ajey to come and pick her up , but he didn't showed up. So without wasting anymore time, she walked towards his house.

(At Ajey's place, when he goes back)

[Yash was wide awake waiting for his lil brother to return so that he could cover up before their parents get up. Hearing the front door open he saw Ajey with a saddened expression plastered on his face. Going upstairs, finally Yash asked]

Y: Kaya hua ? Tera muh itna suljha hua kyu hai? Puri raat bitake to ayi Aarushi k sath. Khush nahi hona chahiye tujhe?

A: ...... usko batana chahiye tha yaar mujhe pehle......

Y: kisko kaya batana chahiye tha? Khol k bol.

A: She is fucking engaged man!

Y: Dimaag thik hai na ? 17 saal ki ladki already engaged? Aur agar aisa kuch hota toh obviously hume batati woh..we are close to her.

A: Bhai..mai proof dekh k arahi hu. Uski drawer mujhe ek pendent aur ek ring dekha...dono k upar hi 'V' letter likha hua tha. Matlab ladke ka name 'V' se start hota hai.

Y: Are you sure ? Mai pata lagau kaya ?

A: Tu kaise pata lagayega ? Usse mat puchna..I don't want her to know that I touched her personal things without her consent.

Y: Nahi reee...now it's time for me to shine. Wait..sare social media pe stalk karti hu. Koi V nam k ladka mil jaye to khabar de dunga.

A: Okay. (In a lower tone)

Y: Hmm...ab tu itna bhi dukhi hoke mat baith..mummy ke uthna ka time hogaya hai...shak karengi. Sometimes what we see is alot different from the real thing.

A: Hmm..

(and with that Yash went out to his studio while Ajey layed on the bed seeing how his new video went, reading comments etc. Time passed, Ajey's sadness grew more and slowly turned into huffing expression. Being a bigbaby he already was he couldn't help but felt somehow cheated. And unknowingly a pout formed in his lips. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door , assuming it was Yash he hummed.)

Aarushi's p.o.v:~

I went farther and rang the doorbell. Aunty opened and greeted me with a smile. I told her I was here to take Ajey and made my way up to his room. I knocked and heard him hummed.

(After going in)

Aa: Kaya?? School nahi jana tujhe? Abhitak ready nahi hua?