❝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬❞ | 01

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 —transfer students

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 —
transfer students

the classroom was dark, the moon barely gave any light. students huddled up with their friends feelings scared, this classroom didn't feel the same. despite there being no light they can see the metal necklaces that was on their neck. what is this? what is this place? the 40 students were said to have been going to a field trip. but, this place doesn't look like a fun field trip.

suddenly, the classroom door was swung open it was their homeroom teacher who entered the room switching the light on. behind him followed four soldiers in military attire holding a gun. all students watched silently as their teacher walked to the front of the classroom. confused. "sit down."

"sit down!" one of the soldiers repeated their teachers words but more harshly, almost immediately everyone sat down on the floor or the couple chairs that were around. after a couple seconds the teacher began writing on the chalkboard. "hey, what are we doing here." spoke up one male student standing up.

"why are you writing on the chalk board?"

"yeah, aren't we supposed to be in our field trip?" two females asked though the two really sounded like they were complaining. the teacher set the chalk down slowly turning to face the students, "this is your filed trip." on the chalk board were large written letters.
BATTLE ROYALE.

after awhile there was a knock on the door, grabbing the attention of all. the door opened and three students were forcefully pushed inside the classroom with two soldiers behind them. two males and one female, one of the males had different uniform from the other two. the three students already had the same metal necklace on.

"these are our three transfer students," the teacher started as the three stood infront of the classroom getting ready to introduce them, "kazuo kiriyama, y/n l/n and shogo kawada." when the quick introduction was over you and kawada walked to the corner of the room near the window while kiriyama spit from you two and went on the opposite corner chewing on his gum.

the students were confused, why would they suddenly have three new transfer students? especially during this time. all observed the three transfer students who looked expressionless and scary. and how kiriyama split from the two going into his own corner.
some students recognized at least one of the three transfers. one male student knows kiriyama and is friends with him. another three female students know y/n.

kawada and you are close friends and go to school together. and as for kiriyama, even though you three don't go to the same highschool you three know each other already. kiriyama spread some false rumors about you two, some perverted ones. despite kiriyama almost never speaking, he only speaks when he wants to.

"anyways, today's lesson is learning how to kill each other." the words that came out of the teachers mouth didn't sound right to his students. this has to be a joke. the room fell silent for a couple of seconds— that was until a male student burst out laughing causing everyone to look at him with confusion. the teacher brought his gaze on him, "what's so funny?" he asked as he walked infront of him smacking his head.

the student rubbed his head furrowing his eyebrows before responding, "i.. i thought you were joking.." his voice lowered. everyone witnessed as their teacher smacked their classmate and how he behaved towards him. they've never seen their teacher be so.. aggressive? he did get angry or he was mean sometimes but he never took it as far to hit one of his students.

"you see this students, don't behave like him." the teacher pointed at the student he just smacked, "unless you want to end up like this." and in came a soldier strolling a trolley bed that had a body covered with a white sheet. the teacher pulled the covers down and revealed a student covered in blood. he was dead. it almost seemed like his teacher really had everything prepared.

and together the students gasped or screamed staring at the terrifying corpse. they all had the same horrified expression, except the three transfer students.

you look infront of the classroom and see the corpse, your eyebrows furrowed together while kawada kept his same expressionless face. hearing the students gasp kiriyama brought his gaze to the dead body covered in blood he leaned closer taking a better look before looking at the wall again chewing the gum in his mouth. seeing the dead body gave him nothing in return.

the teacher pulled the sheet back up covering the student before walking to the front desk taking one of the military bags. "these phones are important, they will help you survive." the teacher said handing each student a phone.

once each student got a hold of a phone the phone did a facial recognition. and on the screen popped up a card, TWO OF HEARTS. your eyebrows furrowed once again staring at the card and the fraction number on top right corner. 43/43. you looked over at kawada who also seemed to have noticed the number count. you look forward finally taking a good look at each student in the classroom. observing how each one appeared to be and imagining how they would play. recognizing a few in the class.