❝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬❞ | 02

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 —game rules

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
game rules

"time to watch the video. don't fall asleep now." the teacher said hopping on the table infront of the class and after a couple seconds a video began playing on the tv. music played first before a lady warmly welcomed the students, "hello to everyone" she said smiling while saluting. "everyone, say hello" the teacher says clapping his hands but no one greeted the lady from the video.

"you guys are the lucky classroom chosen to play battle royale. congratulations!" she said smiling, the teacher nods, "thank you" he thanked for the students. it was almost like he was trying to make this fun. "now im going to explain the rules. listen carefully, then fight with energy." "you all have been brought to this huge military base near an ocean. this military base has been divided into all these areas" she explained a map of the military base appeared on the screen.

"your phone we have given you will tell you which areas are dangerous and from what time." she said holding a phone, "if you are in any of these areas, move!" her voice lowered a bit, somewhat whispering. "you want to know why? that's where these necklaces your wearing comes into it!" she exclaimed showing the same smile from earlier. "they are completely water proof and shockproof.. and there's no way to get them off." she said pointing to the same necklace the students have on doing some hand motions as she spoke.

"this sensor monitors your pulse," she pointed to somewhere on her necklace and her heart. "telling us exactly where you are and what you're doing. if your still in danger when time runs out or doing something naughty, we will send our own signal to you!" she continued to do hand signals grinning as she spoke.

 if your still in danger when time runs out or doing something naughty, we will send our own signal to you!" she continued to do hand signals grinning as she spoke

"the necklace will sound like an alarm then.. boom! it will explode!"

"trying to force it off will also make it explode. don't even try it, ok?" she said pouting as she put her hands on her face. you kept your eyebrows furrowed feeling confused once again, you had an uneasy feeling deep down in your stomach even if you tried to ignore that feeling was still there.