❝𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐦❞ | 04

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 —wasting gum

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 —
wasting gum

"hey, transfer kid!" called a male causing kiriyama to stop on his tracks. he hasn't come across anyone ever since he left the classroom. he looks over at the male who had called him, he didn't bother moving instead the male came walking to him. "look at who i found!" the guy yelled at his friends who were a bit far holding onto kiriyama.

"bring him over!" yelled back another guy. the male took kiriyama by the collar and pushed him forward towards his friends. the guys friends were on the rocks near the ocean. kiriyama didn't even bother on walking any faster which seemed to have anger the male since he kept pushing him forward making him stumble on the rocks.

once the male pushed kiriyama to his friends they all looked at him as if he was some type of prize. there was four boys and one girl. all of them already had weapons, and all weapons were pointed at him. one of the boys snatched kiriyamas bag and searched through it only to find a japanese war fan. the boy chuckled, "wow! look at how lucky you are!" he said showing the japanese war fan to his friends, the friends laughed with him. kiriyama simply kept his head down as all looked down on him.

they tried to get kiriyama to speak or get angry but he simply stayed quiet chewing his gum. the friend with the fan hit kiriyama on the head with the fan, "why don't you talk, huh?" he asked hitting his head again. another one yanked kiriyama by the arm harshly, "ah, he's a mute!"

   "he's cute, ill let him have a chance."

"maybe he'll say something when he sees what you've got." a male added looking over at the girl licking his lips. what she meant by 'letting him have a chance' is letting him do it with her. kiriyama didn't say nothing and kept his eyes on the floor. another boy grabbed him,"come on, say something! thank her, you freak!" they all waited for him to speak but nothing came out of kiriyamas mouth. "he's getting on my nerves" one muttered with annoyance.

the boy pushed him onto another friend, "if you talk we'll let you live." he said. again kiriyama didn't talk. his silence was angering them. the male pointed his gun at kiriyamas head, "hey, are you listening?" kiriyama met eyes with the male and spit his gum at him, wasting his gum. the gum didn't have the same flavor either way.. because kiriyama spit his gum at the male it carried him away.

kiriyama quickly took the chance to push the guy to the floor shooting at the four then turned to shoot at the last guy. all of them fell onto the rocks. his attack was quick giving none a chance to fight back. small whimpers came from the girl making him face her. the girl wasn't dead but still hurt since one of the friends got infront of her to protect her.

   "please.. please let me live.." she pleaded, kiriyama simply stared at her for a couple seconds observing her before shooting her. why should he have sympathy over some strangers? he took his pack of gum out and put another in his mouth chewing the new flavored gum.
with that kiriyama took his time looking through their bags and taking some weapons or things he found useful.

kazuo stared at the five corpses and let out a small huff. he felt absolutely nothing staring at the corpses. he started to wonder why they didn't just kill him off from the start if they had a chance. he would've done that to himself if he were them. they're just plain stupid for not killing him. they made a huge mistake for underestimating his ability to kill.

kiriyama continued with his journey walking. his bag feels heavier than before and he felt better knowing he has a good start for his first day. kiriyama looked at his phone,
TIME LIMIT; 2 DAYS AND 10 HOURS
31/43

the fun has finally begun. it's better to finish the game earlier than the limit. kiriyamas plan is to kill as much as possible and fast. he doesn't care if it's risking his life, if he's having fun then he'll keep on doing it.