George Eacker Catch-Up

A/N: HEYY! I am back with another chapter! I'm thinking of doing a few more chapters of this book, since I'm gonna go ahead and stop updating it. I'm kinda drifting out of the fandom, and I'm entering new ones. Therefore, I'm still gonna check in on this book, just not as often as my other ones. So maybe about 5 more chapters, and ill be done. I will still be editing this book. But be sure to check out my other books! Also, TYSM for the 4k reads! You have no idea how much this means to me! Now, without further ado, ONWARD!!!

(1): When he sees you

George tried to keep his serious, tough guy act, but it failed. He couldn't help but smile at you, while he shed a few tears. It was so adorable.

(2): Your room (infant)

(3): You say your first word

Your first word was Hamilton. He was super mad.

"That Hamilton kid really challenged me to a duel.." he said angrily, storming in the house. You looked up to see your father walk in. You were excited to show him the new word you learned.

His face softened up when he saw you. "Awe, come here little one.." he said, picking you up. It hurt him to carry out this duel, but he had no choice.

You giggled when he did, and he smiled at your reaction.

"Hamilton!" You said excitedly. You had heard his name on the news, and had been practicing on how to say it.

His face dropped for a slight second. Then, he smiled. "Uhm.. we'll work on that.." he said, his expression softening.

(4): Your reaction to the Reynolds Pamphlet

Well, you were kinda in between, but you felt bad for the Hamilton family, especially Eliza. Not only did her husband cheat, she lost her son not long after. You felt bad for her, but not on a personal level.

(5): Hobbies and Talent

Hobbies: you play the viola in your spare time!

Talent: you're a great public speaker (I wonder where you got it from..)

(6): What you argue over~

You were looking in a newspaper (don't ask why), and you saw that a guy named Philip Hamilton had died in a duel. Now, this was an older newspaper, but it still sounded familiar to you. You went upstairs to ask your dad about it.

"Hey dad.. this newspaper said something about a guy named Phillip Hamilton.. it said he died in a duel.. that sounds familiar, right?" You asked, showing him the newspaper. He looked up and you saw nervousness spread across his face.

"Uhm.. I've been meaning to tell you this actually.." he started. Whenever someone started with that, it couldn't be good.

"Tell me what?.." You asked, tilting your head slightly.

He let out a deep sigh before saying, "You see.. I was in a duel with him and.. I'm.. the one who.." Your eyes widened in shock.

"What?.. why?" You asked him.

"Well.. he challenged me to a duel and he aimed at the sky.. and I didn't.." before he even finished his sentence, you stormed out. You didn't wanna hear what he had to say, I mean he killed someone. That's not forgivable.

(7): Favorite outfit (toddler)

(8): Favorite outfit (teen/tween)

(9): Nickname

He loves calling you the normal names. Sweetheart, baby girl, etc.

(10): Your room (teen/tween)

(11): First boyfriend/girlfriend

Congrats on being single!

(12): Fav member of the hamilsquad

Lmao you thought

(13): ~How he makes it up to you

He knows that he can't ever take back his past mistakes, so he tries hard to redeem himself. You forgive him, but you don't really look at him the same.

(14): Christmas with him

The amount of eggnog you guys have is crazy. Like when Thanksgiving comes, you buy the entire aisle of eggnog just to taste test. You two go crazy with that drink. Not to mention the amount of cookies you get. Dipping the cookies in the eggnog is just chef's kiss.

A/N: Ok, that's the chapter! Sorry if it wasn't up to par, I tried my best. This was a request, and I'm so happy I could do it! :). Sorry it's so late btw, I've had a bunch of stuff goin on rn, but I'm hoping to get some more chapters in by the end of next month. So, hope you enjoyed!

Word count: 748

Until next time...

~Rea