Nicknames

A/N: Hey y'all! I hope everyone has had an amazing day! Now, this music vid has nothing to do with Hamilton. Like, at all. I just put it in because I really REALLY like the song. It's like the biggest female collab in underrated music history. Anyway, as always, I hope you enjoy this, and leave a request down in the comments for what you wanna see next! Now... ONWARD!

Alexander Hamilton and Eliza Schuyler
.
He likes to call you 'mini me'
.
Aaron Burr
.
He calls you Y/NN (your nickname)
.
John Laurens
.
He enjoys calling you 'Birdie' because you always get mad at it when really, you enjoy it.
.
Marquis de Lafayette
.
He likes to call you Mon Cher.
.
Hercules Mulligan
.
Seamer, short for seamstress, is your nickname because you always loved tailoring clothes.
.
Thomas Jefferson
.
He really, really likes the name 'Little Lamb'
.
James Madison
.
He calls you 'Lucky' because you've never gotten the sickness your dad got.
.
George Washington
.
He calls you 'Lil Prez' (as in Little President)
.
Angelica Schuyler
.
She calls you 'Gossiper' because you've always been into gossiping with the adults.
.
Peggy Schuyler
.
She never wanted to make you feel unappreciated, so she calls you 'My Little Bean'
.
Maria Reynolds
.
She actually doesn't have a nickname for you..
.
King George III
.
He calls you 'Queen Y/N' because your the next heir to the throne.
.
Samuel Seabury
.
He (also) doesn't have an actual nickname for you..
.

A/N: Aaaand there you have it! Now, tell me if you guys want me to add in some more people. (E.x.: George Eacker, Charles Lee, Phillip) I'm actually thinking about adding them in. Also, I have a discord server. If you'd like to join pm me, and I'll give you the invite code. Thanks for reading, hope you have a happy week!

Word count: 312

Until next time...

~Rho