Part 2

hi everyone<33 i would like to say i'm open for criticism, and please let me know if i'm doing something wrong!!!
_______________~________________

    I looked at Dumbledore in fear. Which is something I absolutely DESPISE. I hate weakness and I hate fear. He smiled at me which kind of comforted me. As Dumbledore put on that weird looking-talking hat, I started to get really anxious due to everyone staring right in my eyes. I did everything I could to seem strong and I'm pretty sure it worked. As soon as the hat touched my hair, it made a huge gasp. "SLITHERIN" it yelled in fear and shock. I already knew I would get in slitherin because.... um duh. Everyone started clapping which was quite surprising since I didn't expect that at all.

      I sat down next to Malfoy not because I like him or whatever, but because that was the only seat. Now you may wonder how I know him. Well it is kind of a long story so I will keep it short. When I was around 8 years old, my dad and I had the best relationship ever. He wanted me to be happy, so he asked Lucious Malfoy to bring along his son so we could maybe play. We used to be very good friends too, but after mom died everything went downhill. I threw a huge TANTRUM, and left everyone I knew behind so I could move in with my aunt and Maria. I was so upset because Malfoy didn't support me at all.

   As I sat down, I noticed a weird looking ginger, a boy with dark hair and blue eyes, and a really pretty girl staring right at me and possibly talking about me. Which really disturbs me because like if you have something to say, then say it to my damn face you know? So of course, I stared back. I immediately noticed a mark on one of the boys' forehead. My eyes widened and I felt so bad. That kid must be the Harry Potter. I kinda smiled at him to let him know that I'm not the enemy but I don't think it worked. As much as I wanted to look away, I couldn't. Not because I wanted to continue being petty, but because the girl next to the ginger one was just simply stunning. Her green-ish eyes, wavy hair, and that damn smile... I turned to Malfoy, and asked for her name. He looked at me in disgust. "Her? Ugh just another filthy mudblood, disgusting." I really didn't fancy talking to him at all, so I asked again. "I asked for a name, not your rubbish opinion."He looked at me in kind of a shock. "Granger, Hermionie Granger."