Part 6

I walked into our common room after school. Everyone was talking about this lame ball. That one blonde, short girl from earlier asked who I was going with. I replied saying no one because how weak showing affection is. The look in her eyes seemed familiar. The look of pity. That makes me shiver from anger and it takes me everything in me to calm myself down. "Cool, so I'll see you around." she says. "Sure." I say.

         As I'm laying on the couch reading a book, I took off my robe and my shoes because i was uncomfortable. I was still wearing my tights, skirt, school shirt, and my loosened tie. "Nice view" someone says. I lower my book and see this 5'8 blonde haired boy. Of course it didn't take much time for me to figure out it was Malfoy. "I know" I say while looking at him. Then I go back to my book and continue reading. thats when the door to outside opened and 3 teens came in, Wealey, Potter, and Hermionie. They all stared at me, and the two boys left. I smiled at Hermionie and motioned her to com sit at the armchair. She seemed worried which I knew was because of Malfoy. " Don't fear that dick." I tell her. She giggles. I close my book. "Sooo, what brings you here?" I ask. "Well, I need some advice, and I don't have any girl friends." Oh boy, I could see where this was going. "Mhm" I say. "I really like Ron, and I thought he liked me back, but now he's dating this girl, and I don't know what to do." My heart sank. I didn't expect her to go with me, but I didn't expect this either. "Uhh, maybe you could go with someone el-" I said before she interrupted. " Yes, that's exactly what I thought." I smile. " I should go with Victor to make him jealous!" Okay now that went to a whole another way. "Oh" I say. "What, is that a bad idea?" she asks. " No, no. Not at all, as long as you're happy." I smile. " Thank you, Riddle." she says. Before she leaves she says " Maybe you aren't as bad as people say you are after all." Okay now what the actual fuck was that last part all about? Why do I feel like I'm breathing fire and nauseous? I hate weakness, I hate feelings, and i absolutely despise crushes.

     The next morning on my way to have breakfast, I see Malfoy insulting everyone that walks pass him. Which makes me itch from anger because if someone is superior to another in this school, that is literally me, and definitely not Malfoy.

      The day went normal to be honest, it was kind of fun seeing both Ron and Hermionie struggle, but also made me feel some kind of way that I hated.

________________________________