Part 1

As I put on my black skirt and a deep v-neck shirt, I put on several earring and rings, also a few necklesses.I was finally ready to leave. After all these years I finally decided to go to Hogwarts. I'm not going to go to learn about stupid stuff like potions since I already know almost everything about them. I wanted revenge
   The way I have been craving for revenge has been KILLING me. 5 years ago, "The Dark Lord" killed my mother with cold blood. Not so sure why because he never spoke to me afterwards, but I wanted to make sure he could never hurt anyone like he did to my mother and me. I heard that in Hogwarts, you don't speak his name which I think is ridiculous. This is making me mad not because I love speaking his name of course, but because if we are going to fight this bitch we must do it right, and not be scared of him. In other words, if we are going to do this, we will do it my way.

    I have been living with my aunt and my cousin Maria since it happened. I'm really going to miss them when I leave for Hogwarts. I got my suitcase and owl ready. I knew exactly what I was supposed to Hogwarts Express. I sat down in the first empty compartment. After about 15 minutes a grey eyed blond boy appeared. That smirk, the look in his eyes, his voice..... He seemed disturbingly familiar. When I realized that was Malfoy my eyes went WIDE. "Get up" he said without looking at you. "You are in my seat." Which was expected since Malfoy has always been such a brat, I replied with a simple "No." I wasn't so sire what he was trying to do because he was busy with his suitcase. "My father will hear about this you bitch." That was when you got up, and looked him dead in the eye. " Don't make mine hear about it Malfoy, your cute daddy is a damn slave of mine." Draco froze in fear and left without saying anything.

     After a few hours, you arrived at Hogwarts. A huge man appeared next to you and said "Hey Aurora, I'm Hagrid.Dumbledore has ordered me to stay by your side until you get assigned to your house." Which was fine by me.

      I was not a first grader(?). I was 15 years old, and Hagrid told me to wait until Dumbledore calls for my name. After every single first grader got assigned to their seat, It was my turn. Dumbledore cleared his throat. "This year, we have a new comer for 4. year. I know you all know that we don't usually have a new student coming in at 4. grade, but everything has a first! Please welcome Aurora Riddle!" Suddenly everyone gasped and started to whisper to each other. Dumbledore yelled "Silence" before I started walking towards that weird looking hat that's supposed to assign me to a house I think.