Chapter 13

Bambi

Bambi

"My Little Doe, know that I will always be with you. So wherever you go, no matter how near or far."
"Bambi!" I looked around the forest. I could've sworn I heard my fathers voice. I was dreaming I was in a white dress surrounded by flowers in the forest. I was listening to my father. I swear I heard him.
"Bambi please!" But that isn't my daddy's voice.
"Bambi! Wake up!"

I gasped as I sat up in bed. I looked around as saw Cheyenne sitting on the floor crying. I took in my surroundings and remembered what happened. Kaden threw me in his truck and brought me to a house. I asked to see Cheyenne, but he refused. I offered money. Like I thought he wanted, he laughed and said that was part of it but now it was to late. Next thing I know I was blacking out, and woke up in this little room with Cheyenne beside me. Luckily she wasn't anymore bruised then before. Every day since though, I tried to guard her. We later learned Kaden and his friend, Christo, was sick as shit. That they have been at this for years. It started with wealthy girls/women. Then they teamed up with a ring of men. They get the money and find the girls, then get more money in these brothels and selling girls.

A young girl, about 14, brought us some food. She had bruises and scars, she was very skittish. Through her we learned Kaden had this warehouse converted to a fantasy/festish brothel. How did I not see what kind of person he was. Kaden decided since we "owe" him, he's going to get the money out of us. How he never said, but I can only imagine. I know there are more then one girl here. One girl who was about 16 came in and told us the lay out and it was her who told us it's been a week or so since we been there. We promised to get her and the others out. She shook her head and said they couldn't. She was afraid of Christo. That he was the worse of the two. He kills the ones who act out. It was better just go with it.

"Bambi!"

"Chy what's with the yelling?" I asked her. She scooted closer and hugged me.
"Someone is coming. You know how it is if you're sleeping," she said just as the door opened. A strange woman walked in. She crossed her arms and smirked at Cheyenne.

"Danica?" Chy asked.
"My, my how the Queen has fallen," She starts as Kaden walks in, "You son of a bitch. I almost didn't make it."
"It's time for the surprise. Danica get them dressed, they should be here soon. And quit being so dramatic, I gave you plenty of time to get out." Kaden says and he turns to us. "My little deer time to  pay the debt." He grabs my face and kisses the cheek, "it's a pity you fucked everything up."

After he leaves Danica throws us clothes. Well bra and underwear with lace dripping off the panties as if it is a skirt. She tells us to put it on and leaves the room. Chy and I looked at each other debating on our choices. We had none, slowly we pulled our dirty clothes off and pulled these panties set on and waited.

This time it was Christo who came and got us. He lead us down a hallway and into a large room with chains, toys, hangs, etc and a large bed in the middle. It was almost like bondage fantasy room but the erie feeling it has told otherwise. We walked in and Chy turned to face Christo.