Chapter 2: Denis and C

Something you need to know before reading this chapter. Since both CG5 and Slimecicle are not only both in the fanfic but also the same group, that will make it confusing. Since Slimecicle and Denis are closer friends, Denis refers to him as 'C' casually. Tell me if it's still confusing. That's C as a mafia member in the picture.

C's P.O.V.

"Come on. I don't mean to tell you how to handle your friendships and I don't know what happened between you and Will but you two need to get back together as friends. You two being partners in business could really help!" Anthony tells Denis which I almost completely agree with. "But he's partners with Sebastian! If he and Will get back together that means Sebastian could get involved." I point out. "Anthony, I know where you're coming from but trust me, he doesn't want anything to do with me. I've erased his phone number from my contacts anyway... And I can't risk Sebastian getting involved too."

"Let's just go on with our jobs. We didn't become mafia members to talk about friendship issues. We weren't exactly rich before all this." Denis saying while looking down. I can tell he wants to be with Will again but there's too much at risk. And maybe Will has changed too much to be safe around too. "Well is there anything I should be doing?" "Oh yes.. I'm not sure if it's something you can handle alone. It's a firearms deal. Actually the whole gang needs to show up because this could get dangerous." Denis tells me.

"And when will that be?" "I was going to do it tomorrow but since there's barely anything left to do I'll have it done soon. I'll go tell everyone and wait for everyone to get ready." Denis informs me but I see a hint of sadness in his eyes. I just can't not feel sympathy for him after what happened.

Sebastian's P.O.V.

After knocking for over a minute, the door finally opens. "Katie? Is Will home?" I ask wanting to see him instead. "No he isn't. He just drove off without saying anything. Just come in if you want." She rolls her eyes and talks to me in a tone of 'Why are you even here? Fine. Just come in. I don't care'. Stepping into the house I feel a little pissed while I make my way to the kitchen. "I actually came in here to.. hang out with Will." I explain. "And by 'Hang out' you mean do drugs, right?" "No. Just have some drinks. Do you have any drinks. My throat is f*cling dry." "No. Since he's out I took the opportunity to pour his booze down the drain. I think he's addicted." Is her answer.

"If I'm in a body bag if he finds out that wouldn't surprise me." She goes on. I shoot her an angered glare. "I don't usually try to give people a moral talk but I'd keep the booze. You don't seem to appreciate what you have." "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" She asks and that's when I get more heated. "You and Will have it so easy. You and him both grew up with a lot of money. I actually had to work to get to where I am now. He doesn't drink as much as you think by the way." "Why are you acting like such a dick? I just let you in to MY home!" I can tell she's about to yell. "Don't worry, I know Will's not a saint either. Me who's actually grateful for the wealth I've achieved but he's not grateful at all. I-" And suddenly I hear a door open along with footsteps coming to the kitchen.

"Sebastian? I thought I saw your car in the driveway! Come come! Let's have a drink!" Will comes in the door acting all cheerful and with wobbly legs. And that's not the worst part. The shoulder of his blazer has a big tear in it and his suit has stains all over it. Red stains which I assume to be wine in his drunken state, but how did he get the rip in his blazer? His blazer is also opened to show his collared shirt underneath which shows lemon colored stains. Maybe champagne or another drink.

"Will?! How the hell did this happen?! You look like your homeless and it's been thirty minutes since you left!" Katie asks getting louder. "It's- o- okay.. we- we can get a new suit." Will answers stuttering and almost falling over but clings to the kitchen bench for balance. I show no sympathy for his drunken state as I just gaze at him in anger seeing he'd just get a new one after this. "Doesn't drink, huh?" Katie whispers to me but Will is too drunk to notice.

(Tell me about any spelling errors)

(I want feedback. I'm open to praise and criticism as I'm curious if this chapter is actually good)