NateWantsToBattle

Thanks to TmntBeth for requesting him.

Nate is single. He wears a black suit and is in Will's group. He's usually calm and tries to keep it cool but can go nuts if under enough pressure. His favorite drink is a silent night (I thought it went well because of his colors and Natemare. Also Phantom).

His backstory:

Before becoming a member, Nate was a poor man and barely making enough to get by. Living in a gross apartment and on one night, walking home from work since he couldn't afford a car, he was jumped by Felix's people. Luckily he ran fast enough to run to a public place and running into Will who obviously had too much wine. 

An empty wine bottle crashed on the concrete but luckily nobody was hurt. Nate feeling guilty and sure they wouldn't follow since they were in a public area, he helped up Will who stumbled about. There were dark stains on Will's suit jacket, dark red but that was just wine. Will reached in his pocket to call somebody but the fall caused his phone to break. Nate sighed and offered to let Will stay the night since it's already really late. Also because he didn't feel safe going alone. 

Will agreed to the offer, knowing his phone didn't work and Nate only owned a landline. When they arrived, Will was too drunk to realize the poor state of the apartment and took a nap on the couch. Nate being the nice guy put Will in his bed so himself could sleep on the couch. 

Will left the next day to his home.

The next time he saw Nate, he was resorting to thievery. After getting to know Nate more and becoming more comfortable about telling Nate about himself, he revealed what he did for a living and offered Nate a job which he agreed to.