Sebastian

Sebastian is a new mafia leader. He's the most powerful and wealthiest of the four groups due to his business branching out to more than just selling illegal drugs and guns. He goes as far as having a brothel and human trafficking.

Sebastian has an assistant named Anthony. Anthony wouldn't be the type to work with anyone like Sebastian, but Anthony was manipulated by him.

Relationships with other leaders:

Felix and his group: Felix and his group want nothing to do with Sebastian. Felix refuses to sink as low enough to be associated with such an individual.

Will and his group: Will and Sebastian has been selling eachother drugs and firearms. Will doesn't care how evil Sebastian is just as long as he can profit from being associated with such a successful leader. Over half of Will's group doesn't like the idea of even breathing the same air as Sebastian but out of fear of Will they go along with it.

Denis and his group: Denis does everything he can to make sure he never meets Sebastian. The mere thought of him selling living people scares him. Sebastian wants to meet Denis and is trying to look for a hacker to see his address. 

Sebastian is a sociopath.

Sebastian and Anthony are OCs of Gigi_Rose2005 .

Thank you Gigi for letting me use these OCs and ideas.