Chapter 3: A night out

Jack's P.O.V.

"FUCKING DEGENERATE!" A man's voice yells at our car and specifically at Felix who's driving. Reason for him cussing is because of Felix cutting in front of him. Felix speeds forward on this highway all while I scroll through my Instagram and seeing my friend suggestions. Unexpectedly I see Will... Makes sense I wouldn't find a suggestion like Slime, Charlie or Denis but me and Will like a lot of the same things. "Why would he be in your suggestions?" Mark tells me, being nosey and peeking.

"I- uh... We just like similar things and Will was in my suggestions. It doesn't mean anything." Immediately I go to another page. "You want to be friends again, don't you? That was a lifetime ago. Can't you leave the past where it belongs, especially if he doesn't even want to talk to you?" Felix lectures me. "Of course I don't! The guy's a complete asshole!" "Then block him-" Mark says, holding back a yell.

"Whatever, we're here." Felix parks his car into the lot of the restaurant. I still have my phone in my hand and have an idea. "You guys can go on in, I'll just go to the bathroom. Then I rush inside to the restroom area and into one of the stalls. Sitting down on the toilet I open the screen back up to check what he's been doing.

The first picture is him taking a selfie and showing off the coffee he be at Starbucks... (It's the coffee at the top) I hate it when people do that.. And the second is a picture of him taking a selfie in the morning with the hashtag 'WokeUpLikeThis'. The third is him and his wife sitting at the table which has cupcakes on it along with them holding hands. It seems the phone was set somewhere further to show a bigger picture. His wife is smiling with narrow eyes while he has an expression of boredom

"Jack did you fall in?! We're ready!" Felix says in the door. "What? I'm coming!" That's when I turn off my phone and get out of the bathroom. "Let's just eat, I'm hungry as a motherfucker." A customer hears this and looks at Mark with a surprised expression. "Please don't cuss here Mark. I really don't want to get kicked out." 

I'm not like Felix where I'd use fear tactics to stay seated in fancy building. Felix walks over to a marvelous booth by the window and sits down, an unspoken way of telling us to sit where he's chosen. "Oh and Jack, there's something I need to tell you." I look up at my boss from my menu. "Sure-" "It comes to my attention you've followed Marziaon social media. Can you unfollow her?" "But what's wrong with that?!" With that order I'm already pissed. "You can understand. Just unfollow her. It's not that hard." I guess I have no choice. He's my boss after all...