The Lunchbreak (Part 1 of 2)

Written by EdnaMode101

Premise: Was there a particular reason why BinJin looked extra glowy during the CLOY script reading? Here's my version of what transpired.

* * *

Author's note: Massive thanks to rulesthegalaxy, binjintingz, ravenmague and itsandreasachs for the support and general hilarity. It's my first time writing smut so please go easy on me.

Intended for readers over 18 years old. Tags: video sex, smut

* * *

July 31, 2019, 8:43 am
Studio Dragon Corporation,
Sangam-dong, Seoul
First Script Reading, 'Crash Landing On You'

She knew.

From the sudden hush that blanketed the crowded conference room, Ye-jin knew he had arrived.

Hyun Bin strode into the room, long legs in dark denim. The white V-neck T-shirt stretched slightly over his muscular arms, his wide chest and flat stomach.

He looked as fresh as a Calvin Klein ad.

He scanned the room, looking slightly startled at all the eyes on him, then bowed and smiled that self-conscious smile.

Behind her, Ye-jin heard a woman let out an audible gasp. "Omo," the woman whispered.

Same, girl, thought Ye-jin, inadvertently licking her lips. Same.

* * *

He wasn't sure if she was doing it intentionally.

Across from him, Ye-jin was reading her script, listening intently to other actors recite their lines. Hyun Bin was trying his best to look focused. However, after two weeks of family commitments and a bachelor party that had kept them apart, the sight of her was driving him to distraction.

The neckline of her black kimono wrap top teased at her cleavage. He knew all it would take was a simple tug of that bow to get to what he wanted. He sighed inwardly. It had been two very long weeks.

She slowly crossed her legs as she bent down to write notes on her script, head tilted to one side, dark hair falling in thick, glossy waves. Even under the glare of fluorescent lights, her skin was flawless.

He wondered if she knew the effect she had on him.

Done writing, she brought the top of the white Montblanc pen between her teeth and gently sucked on the tip. Then her eyes met his. A small, knowing smile spread across her face.

Yep, he thought, staring back in mild shock. She knew.

He wasn't sure how long he'd been staring at Ye-jin but he heard someone clear their throat. He looked around to see Seo Ji-hye watching him with a questioning look.

He noticed that the room had gone quiet and the entire cast was watching him expectantly, waiting for him to say his line. He'd been ogling his girlfriend so much that he'd lost his place in the script.

"Sorry, where are we now?" he muttered under his breath.

Ji-hye discreetly pointed at the page number. Oh. Several pages away, as it turned out.