The Unexpected Visitor

Alrighty!!

Since y'all asked for a continuation of The Phone Call.... surprise! I really hope you enjoy this chapter! This is dedicated to you all. 

Content warning: this is intended for audiences over the age of 18. Do not share this work on any other platforms. 

-binjintingz

Tags: smut with minimal plot, LOTS OF TEASING, interruptions galore, videos of sex, nude pictures 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He dreamt of Yejin.

He felt soft kisses peppering his cheek as he felt her snuggle into his side. He stirred in his sleep and pulled her closer to himself, feeling her soft body against his. God, his dream felt so real. He missed her so much. The kisses continued along his jaw until he slowly shook himself.

This felt real, too real.

Wait, this felt too real. He opened his eyes and rubbed the sleep from them. He turned towards the bedside table to turn the lamp on. Once the light was on, he looked down and saw Yejin staring at him.

Confused, he pulled away slightly, before turning back to the alarm clock on the table. Four thirty-five am. It had only been a couple hours since he fell asleep. He must be dreaming. Sighing loudly, he settled back into the bed. He pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. It felt so real that his heart was content. Even if it was only a dream, he was falling asleep with the love of his life in his arms.

"Let's get some more sleep, baby. I love you," he said.

He had just shut his eyes before he felt a smack on his chest. She sat up on the bed before smacking his chest again. He yelped and shot up. He rubbed his chest where she had hit him. Before he could react, she was sitting in his lap and kissing along his jaw.

"I need you to wake up, Bin-ssi," she said. She continued to kiss down his neck reaching the soft skin where his shoulder and neck met. He felt disoriented,craned his neck to the side out of instinct.

And then Yejin started murmuring to him.

"I told you to go to sleep, but I couldn't stop thinking about you," she said. "How do I stop when you've said 'I love you'? I had to come see you. I couldn't stop myself from getting on the first flight out of France. I'm here and you think I am your dream. Wake up, Bin-ssi. I want to tell you how much I love you. I love you. I love you."

The words finally registered in his head and he pulled back and reached out to hold her face. He blinked a couple of times as he stared at the woman sitting in his lap. Was she really there? He caressed her cheek with his thumb as the situation finally registered in his mind. He couldn't believe his eyes, but he could feel her. She really was there. She came to see him.

"What are you doing here?" he whispered in shock. "How did you get in?"

She smiled and leaned forward wrapping her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her hips as she pressed herself closer to him. He fell back on to the bed with her wrapped around him like a koala as she rested her face in the crook of his neck. He held her tight. She fit perfectly in his arms. He could smell her conditioner, the lavender scent surrounding him and he couldn't stop himself from sighing at how perfect the moment was. She nestled herself in his arms and pressed her face closer to his neck.

"Your assistant had an extra key made for me," she explained. "I texted him after we ended our call and he was still awake after dinner. Told him that I didn't want you to be alone while you were not feeling well. He gave me the key when I got here."