The Showcase

Author's Note: So, we Binjin shippers are pretty familiar with the "Cover Your Knees" moment during the TN showcase. Yejin's dress was short, she was about to sit down. Hyun Bin gestured for her to put her dress over her knees, she did so with a blush.

But what if there was more to the story?

Presenting - a completely imagined tale for that day, and a little game. Please read responsibly and mind the tags! ;)

A big big thank you to my partners in crime EdnaMode101 and binjintingz. This story would not exist without your love, edits, and mutual fangirling.

Tags: Dom HB, Praise Kink, Semi Public Sex, Dirty Talk, Gagging (sorta)

---------------------

Yejin stood in front of the bathroom mirror, fastening her bra behind her back. She'd just gotten it hooked when she heard the door open, and she found herself enveloped from behind by a pair of strong, thick arms.

"Bin-ssi," she reprimanded the very sleepy man she saw in the mirror, who was nuzzling into the crook of her neck. "We can't do this again. We'll be late. We have so many interviews - ahh --" her voice faltered for a second as he pressed his lips to the place where her neck met her shoulders, kissing her pressure points slowly, languidly. She completely forgot what she was saying, her lips unable to hold back a soft gasp.

"How many interviews?" He breathed against her ear. Yejin trembled and instinctively stretched her neck to give him better access. He smiled against her before pressing open mouthed kisses on her neck. He captured her earlobe with his mouth and sucked, hard.

"Two interviews," she said breathlessly. She leaned back into him, craving more contact between his soft cotton shirt and the smooth, bare skin of her back.

"Mmmm," his arms snaked across her waist. He rubbed her there, one hand almost enough to cover her entire torso.

Then suddenly, his hand went lower, pulling at the hem of her black lace underwear and tugging it down slightly.

"Off," he demanded.

All her points about timeliness and the press vanished, replaced by a wanton need to melt into that voice.

Biting her bottom lip, she pulled down the other side of her black panties and stepped out of them before turning towards him. She was ready to fling the garment on the white marble bathroom counter and give in to whatever he had planned. Instead, to her immense surprise, he picked the panties out of her hand, his eyes smoldering.

"What-what are you doing?" she asked in confusion, the blood beginning to rush to her cheeks.

He gave her a tiny smirk. "You can't wear these today."

"What?" she squeaked. "I'm going to be in front of cameras all day. I can't--"

He lifted an eyebrow at her. "Aren't you my good girl?"

"I -- I--" she stammered, realizing that the wetness was already beginning to pool between her thighs. Damn.

He took a step closer, looking down at her with those chocolatey eyes that took in every curve of her half naked body.

"Can you do this for me?" he asked softly, then. "Can you be my good girl? And you know what good girls get to do."

She gulped dryly and after a moment of hesitation, she bit her lip and nodded at him.

He smiled in response, a pleased smile that lit up his eyes. It almost made her forget that a second ago, he'd stolen her underwear.

Almost.