The Phone Call

Content warning: this is intended for audiences over the age of 18. Do not share this work on any other platforms. Enjoy! (Please be nice it's the first time I am ever publishing any fics) 

-@binjintingz

tags: video sex, phone sex, smut with minimal plots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he grabbed his vibrating phone from his jacket pocket, he excused himself from the dinner table. He walked to a quiet section of the restaurant to answer the call. Hyun Bin and the Memories of the Alhambra cast were leaving Spain tomorrow, so they had planned to have a relaxing night together. Usually, he declined the invitations providing them a somewhat believable excuse but today, they wouldn't let him off the hook. All he could ever think about was his new girlfriend anyways. Being so far away from her was difficult to say the least.

He missed Son Yejin, so seeing her name on his phone screen filled his heart with glee and a soft smile appeared on his face. He slid his finger across his phone and lifted the phone to his ear. He was about to say hello when he heard something that froze him to the spot. It was the softest whine and his first instinct was to ask if she was okay. Was she hurt? His heart began beating hard inside his chest as he attempted to figure out how to proceed. He opened his mouth to ask what had happened when he heard her again.

"Please," she whispered. Her voice was filled with a desperation that he knew all too well. Being this far away from her was hard. He often laid in bed in his hotel room thinking about the moments she sounded just like this. It only took a second for him to realize why she had called. He couldn't stop the smile from re-appearing on his face as he listened to her soft breathing on the other end of the call.

"Baby, how many times do I have to tell you it just won't be right without me? Did you really try to do this all by yourself?" He gently teased her knowing that his words would make her whimper again. How could he not when her whimpers made his blood rush to all the right places? He listened closely and could hear her pant softly. Her breath caught in her throat when she touched the right spot.

"You're going to have to tell me why you called before we continue baby. I can't read your mind, now can I?" He wasn't going to let her go so easily. She had called him before when she was touching herself without him, so he knew what she wanted. This long period of filming had provided them with many opportunities to practice this game. Many phone calls had ended with him biting his wrist to keep quiet and her moaning freely in their bedroom at home. This was their well-rehearsed game.

But he just loved the way she sounded begging him for the release she so desperately needed. Her words would be broken up with soft moans and the pitch of her voice getting higher until she would whine in his ears. He just wanted to listen to her beg.

His words elicited a moan from deep inside her body. The sound echoed in his ears making him smile wider. His words alone always turned her into a whimpering mess, and he thrived on being the only one who could break her down like that. She was Son Ye Jin. She was strong and passionate and hardworking, but he could have her begging him for release with a couple phrases. The first time was an accident; he teased her unknowingly and wouldn't help her orgasm but very quickly she had turned into a whimpering, whining, begging mess and he hadn't been able to look back since. He was a changed man.

He could imagine her in the hotel bed in France right now, wearing nothing but his shirt, one hand between her legs bringing her to the peak of sweet pleasure that she craved, the other holding the phone to her ears. He had forgotten how many times she had orgasmed on their red silk sheets at home when they were together, but he could never forget her face or the sounds she made; her bottom lip between her teeth as she focused on the way he touched her. Her fingernails would rake down his back, breaking skin when she was overwhelmed with the sensations. It pained him to not be able to see her in the moment. Then the most perfect idea hit him.