Chapter 11

*~Narrator's POV~*

We all getting rather sick of these nightmares now. Poor Eddie has it kind of bad since he blames himself for all of this. Josh's arm still is hurting him but Mullen is there to help, where as I'm trying to help Gaege and Eddie. I sigh as I walk out of the kitchen with Mully behind me, both of us carrying coffee for both ourselves plus Eddie and Josh. Gaege was still asleep. None of us wanted to wake him since it's good to get sleep. Last we checked on him he was sleeping peacefully. Steady breathing. Not fidgeting. He seemed okay. I gave one coffee to Eddie as Mully gave the other one he had to Josh.

"Thanks." Josh said with a soft smile.

"No problem." Mully replied, sitting next to him. Eddie said the same but with a very obvious fake smile. I sat next to him in silence. There was a moment of silence.

"So... have any of you got an idea of how to stop this hell?" Josh asked. 

" Uhm not really." Mully said, "I haven't found anything useful yet. But I'll keep looking."

"No need to Mullen." We turn to the stairs to see Gaege coming down them.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask. Gaege walked closer to us.

"I didn't have a nightmare last night. In fact I saw that thing again before we went to bed. You all though I saw that creature again but this time it was something new. It helped me while we were dreaming and told me what we could do." He explained.

"How do we know if any of this is true though?" Eddie asked. Gaege sighed.

"It's the only thing we've got at this point. It won't hurt to try, right?" He said.

"I guess you have a point. Where do we start." Josh asked. Gaege smiled and looked at Eddie.

"With the one and only king of Vr horror." He said. We all looked at Eddie who was now dumbfounded. 

"What am I suppose to do?!" He asked.

"You hosted the game so the saved file would be on your account." He said. I have never heard Gaege be this smart before. I was impressed. Eddie nodded slightly.

"So we need to go to Eddie's house? All of us?" I asked. He nodded. I pinched the bridge on my nose and took a deep breath in then out, "We better get ready then." I added.

~End Of Chapter 11~

Word Count: 416

Guys I am so so so sorry for the late update, I have just felt so unmotivated to update this but here it is now. Please don't be mad at me that it's short the next one will be longer I promise. I am also trying to make a cover art for this story now but that might take a while to come out. Let me know what you think of this chapter. That's all for now. Bai <3