Chapter 13

*~Mully's POV~*

We were all gathered in Eddie's recoding room as he was setting up the game. Josh, while rubbing his eyes said,

"How do we know this isn't just gonna get worst after starting up the game again?" Juicy sighed.

"This is literally the last option we have left." He said, "I mean for god sake the doctors think I'm insane." He added, slight irritation in his voice. Eddie kept his he set to the side of him as he opened the game on his laptop and played it on there. Once the game opened up he hesitated before he press continue. The game opened up where they left off. He moved he headset around a bit.

"That room wasn't there before. Go in it." Grants said. He moved forward and went in the room. The was a small statue on the table next to a note. He pick it up.

"Oh grate its a riddle." I added.

"To find what is needed, look for what stared this all. The longer you don't, the soon you'll fall." It said.

"That wasn't that useful." Josh said. Gaege stood up and left the room. Not too long later he came back with a pen and paper along with Gabby. Gaege gave the paper to Grant and told him to write down the riddle. Gabby sat next to Eddie.

"So have you found anything out yet?" Gabby asked. Grant spoke up.

"All we found was this." He handed the paper to Gabby. As she was reading threw it Eddie's game went very pixilated and static with a small hit of 'his' face before all the power when out in that room only. Gabby got up and opened his door to leave the room.

"Common lets leave this room." We all got up and left the room and went to his living room. Gabby read threw the paper again, "So ant ideas?" She asked.

"Well think about it. What do the words mean in the riddle." Josh said, "To find what is needed. We need to get rid of this curse." He added.

"Where it stared.... So.... the game started in an asylum long with the nightmares we get." Grant said.

"If we take too long.....?" Mully said.

"We'll die...." Gaege muttered. Silence filled the room.

"Then now is a better time than ever to make a move." Gabby said. We all looked over at her. "And now is a better time than ever."

~End Of Chapter 13~

Word Count: 411

Sorry for the long wait I'll try my best to get back into the rhythm of updating. Let me know what you think of this chapter. That's it for now. Bai <3