Chapter 4

*Eddie's POV*

It's been a while since the boys and I have played that horror game. By now I would be over something like a horror game but somehow I wasn't. Gabby has been worried about my constant nightmares though. Anyway, it's been a while since we spoke on the boy group chat. Well, that was until I got a notification from it. I grabbed my phone from the side table by my bed and looked at it. Juicy found a website on this game. However he did say there was not much known about it. Quickly, I opened the website to read up on it. So it's like one of then cursed bored games. I smile at the memory of when Narrator, Gabby and I pretended that Gabby was possessed. I type in the chat, 'Thanks for this info, fool'. Trying, in a way, too keep the mood light. I place my phone down and look at the ceiling. I really don't want to but, I can feel my eyes getting heavier by the minuet. Before I knew it, my eyes closed and I fell into another spoopy dream.

~Time Skip~

I woke up about an hour or so after reading up on this game, so I decided to make myself some coffee. A note was in the kitchen from Gabby.

'Just going to say at my friends for a bit. I saw you asleep so I didn't want to wake you. You need it. Love you always,
~Gabby'

I smile and put the note back down while turning on the coffee machine. While grabbing myself a cup However, I felt as if something was wrong. Not with me just, something that I was not sure of yet. After a while of thinking i get a message on my phone. I open my phone up to see it was from Gaege in the group chat.

Gaege: Hello?

Hey Gaege what up dawg

Gaege: Uh it's not Gaege. I just need to say something...

Mully: Oh? Is he ok?

Gaege: Not really. I came back after shopping for food and all that and I found him in his room passed out on the floor..... bleeding.

Josh: Holy shit

Gaege: He has just been picked up be an ambulance so I thought its was best for you to know

Narrator: Should we come visit?

Gaege: It would be best, he hasn't been... himself I guess

Mully: Should Josh and I book to come over?

Probs the best thing to do. See you fools soon

Gaege: Thank you

Josh: Mully and I may be a few days late so please update us whenever you can

Narrator: No problem, meet at Gaege's house

See you soon then

I was in shock of what we were just told. What ever happened I bet it was something to do with that fucking game. I packed some clothes and message Gabby to let her know i was seeing friends for a while. I rushed to my car and threw my suitcase in the back, hopping into the drivers seat and making my way to Gaege's house. I was shaking a bit. How did this happen?

It really is my fault....

~End Of Chapter 4~

Word Count: 515

hey everyone sorry for not updating much something has just come up that has just made me realises something. Something kind of big. Anyway I hope you liked this chapter and i'll update as soon as I can. Bai for now <3