chapter five. birthday

season one | episode two
Eric's birthday
Point Place, Wisconsin
Location: Eric and Ever Foreman's basement

Ever sits on the couch between Eric and Kelso as Jackie brushes her hair. "Does it bother anyone else that these women live in Hooterville?" Hyde asks looking at the group. "No, not really," Ever says resting her hand back as Jackie runs her fingers through the girl's hair.

"It bothers me that they bath in the water tank," Donna speaks up. "With the dog," Kelso adds. "It isn't the drinking water. It's the water for the train," Jackie explains. "Cause that makes it so much better," Ever says sarcastically as Jackie scoffs. "I want to be the Hooterville dog," Fez says as Ever faces him shaking her head.

"Yoo-hoo! Coming down. Now don't mind m. I'm just putting some clothes in. Eric, honey... I thought you could wear this on your birthday. You look so handsome in it," Kitty says holding up a shirt.

"Why would I wanna dress nice on my birthday?" Eric asks looking at his mom. "It's your birthday?" Kelso asks as Ever shoves him. "You never know what's going to happen on your birthday," Kitty says with a smile. "Mom, do not throw a party for me," Eric explains.

"Why would she? You might get one when you leave. A 'goodbye and I hope I never see you again' party and the host of the party will be Red," Ever says sitting up before Jackie grips her hair. "Ow," Ever says resting her head back again. "By the way, Laurie is coming home from college for the weekend," Kitty says before heading upstairs. "No," Ever says grunting.