seven

Dabi POV

"Touya I-"

Keigo was interrupted by the nurse coming in to check on me. We quickly let go of each other's hands and greeted her.

"So you're awake." She said with a smile.

"Yep. He just woke up a few minutes ago." Keigo responded.

A few minutes? It felt like an eternity. I guess time really does stop when I'm staring into those golden eyes.

"Great! The doctor will come here for a check up in some minutes. You'll probably be able to leave by today at night." The nurse said while she left the room.

She clearly doesn't know I'm a villain. I'm really scared for Keigo tho. He's putting his reputation in risk just for me. But I didnt wanna get upset right now. So I changed the subject. What did he wanna tell me before the nurse came in anyways?

Ideas of what he was gonna say filled my head but where quickly shut down by Keigo speaking up.

"I didn't tell her about you being... ya know." Keigo said nervously with an awkward chuckle.

Damn. He's so cute. But this wasn't okay.

"Yeah, I noticed. And thank you. But I don't think it's a good idea to keep seeing each other. As much as I want your company, it's really risky. This could ruin your whole career! and... and for what." I said stressed out, my voice breaking on the last sentence. honestly, i don't think he would be doing this for me. there's probably another reason. there has to be.

there was an awkward silence for a while, but soon he started speaking.

"for you. for you touya! do you not realize your worth?! you where the one keeping me alive when i went through bullshit! you where always there to cheer me up! to make me laugh! to make me happy!! so please, never in your life let the fact that you're not good enough cross your mind! cause you're so much more than that. and i don't wanna loose you again!! if i had never met you, let me tell you that my life wouldn't have meant anything. so please... don't leave me." Keigo responded, looking down at his hands laying on his lap, clenching his fists while tears formed in his eyes and soon went rolling down his cheeks.

My heart stopped.

My body stopped.

Everything stopped.

I was speechless.

These words hit me like a truck.

He was doing all of this for me. Because... he thinks I'm good enough. He knows I'm good enough. But...

Am I really enough?

Do I really deserve him?

Do I deserve Keigo?

I... I don't know.

But honestly...

He said it. Keigo said it. With such determination and reassurance.

So...

I believe him.

"Keigo..." I said while tears formed on my eyes. Me choking them back.

He looked up at me, with watery, puffy eyes.

Damn. I can't bare seeing him like this. I took his hands and held them with mine.

"im here. and ill always be here. with you." I said while I reassuringly squeezed his hands, tears of my own spilling from my eyes, rolling down my cheeks and landing on my hoodie.

Just staring into his eyes was all I needed. Enjoying every second of his company. A beautiful view. The scene of his profile was breathtaking. How the sunlight shined into his face, highlighting every single one of his features. His golden locks of hair, his soft smooth skin glittering from the tears, his tinted, soft lips. Everything about him was beautiful to my eyes. He was breathtaking.

And damn, I've fallen hard for this man.

As I stared off into his eyes and he stared into mine, all I felt was comfort. Like nothing bad could ever happen, as long as I have him with me. Like he loved me back, as much as I loved him. Like he would never leave my side. Like nothing, or no one could ever hurt me.

Then a smile grew on his face, and I could feel a thousand emotions going crazy inside of me while his face shined brighter than the sun.

you are my sunshine.

y'all see that reference 😏 LMFAO sorry I just love that song so fucking much. well anyways this was a shorter chapter, but I'm sure next will be longer heh. have a nice day y'all! ❤️❤️