eleven

Hawks POV

Ive been laying in bed for about an hour just scrolling through my phone. Today I have patrol from 5 pm to 3 am.

Great. Just great.

I didn't realize Touya had left the sweatpants I let him borrow in the desk in front of my bed, they where also washed and smelled amazing. Since when is Touya so thoughtful? I don't know but im loving this version of him.

It's currently 12 pm. I gotta get ready and head to my office by 3. So I have 3 hours.

I sat up from my bed and started walking towards the bathroom, still holding my phone. I Somehow felt motivation rush through me, it's a pretty foreign feeling to me. The energy from those sugary pancakes must be kicking in.

I already thanked Touya for the amazing breakfast, but I can't get it out of my head. It's just the little things he does that make me feel so happy and appreciated. I'm glad to see that my feeling towards him haven't changed, even if the love's just one sided.

To be honest having Touya here with me is more than I could ever ask for.

Suddenly a call interrupted my train of thoughts.

I turned to look down at my phone and saw that the call was from Mirko. (Literal Queen)
I haven't talked to her in a while and I didn't tell her about the Touya thing.

I answered the call and put the phone next to my ear.

"HAWKS?!" she screamed the moment I answered, it caught me off guard and I automatically pushed my phone away from my ear.

"You know I can hear you right?" I said as I put the phone back next to my ear, cautiously this time.

"Ugh that doesn't matter right now, you're the one who has explaining to do." She said. I couldn't quite figure out what she meant, was she mad that I didn't text her in a while?

"What do you mean? If you're mad because I haven't texted you in a while sorry I was-" I got cut off by her getting straight to the point.

"Who was that guy you saved? I saw the news. Why did you just take him away? How many times do I have to tell you to control your gay ass?!" Mirko said, showing a little tint of anger on her words.

"Mirko, that was Touya." I said, trying to control my excitement to tell her everything that happened. Telling Mirko my experience was always nice since she always got as excited as me or maybe even more. It was the same when she tells me hers. We really do act like little kids huh.

"Wait... Touya?! As in childhood best friend Touya?! But wait wasn't he like... y'know?" She said, getting excited but going quiet at the end of the sentence.

"That's what I thought, but turns out he faked his death. I don't know the exact reason why but I'm happy he's back." I cleared out.

Come to think of it, I didn't really ask him why he did that. I do know that he didn't have the best relationship with his father, Enji. Well I don't doubt that he'd get along with him, he's an ass. I don't even know why I look up to him, do I even admire him at this point?

"OMG THATS AMAZING HAWKS!!! WAIT DID YOU GUYS FUCK?!" She screamed, Mirko really has no filter.

"WHAT?! OF COURSE NOT!!" I replied, a little stubborned at her suden assumption.

"Bahaha I was kidding, but I wouldn't be surprised coming from you. You really can't control your gayness." She replied in between laughs. Mirko was was one of the few people that knew I was gay, she always kept it a secret so I really appreciate having her as a friend.

"Hey! I'm not the only reckless gay here!" I replied joining her laughing fit. Mirko being lesbian made me feel more accepted. Since she understands why I would want to hide my sexuality. I think that's the main reason she keeps my secret.

"Excuse me?! I'm offended! At least I don't go fucking every girl I see!" She answered. Well she kinda had a point.

"It's not my fault men here are so hot." I said, giving up on the argument.

Mirko calmed down her laughter and sighed loudly. "Okay, I gotta go now. Tell me all the details when you get to work." She said.

"Mkay. See ya!" I replied. And with that I hung up and realized that I was already in the bathroom, I must've been subconsciously walking.

I put on my hero costume and combed my hair. Unexpectedly, I got a message from Touya.

-

Touya

Touya: Hey Keigo, can we meet up later? I have something really important to tell you. It's about Enji.

Keigo: Sure, I have patrol from 5 pm to 3 am on this area, [location attached] so you might wanna come by so we can meet up.

Touya: Okay, thanks.

-

Not gonna lie im a little worried. I hope he's okay.

What does he wanna tell me related to Endeavor anyways?

lololoollllll I think y'all know what he's gonna sayyyyy anyways the chapter isn't very long, sorry. I know this story is looking kinda bland but it's gonna get better okay! btw im also gonna add cute lofi photos instead of dabihawks fanarts cuz i feel like theyre too much lmao. anyways have a nice weekend!! <3

- 𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖 💕