Chapter 3 -A Hero Is Born

Y/n's first mission was complete-ish..... well... after he stopped the battle between the god and Cap, things have now gotten weird... Tony is looking at me and the god of thunder called Thor is now wanting to talk to me... weird, but now I'm being lead to an office with Dr. Banner and Tony Star, where Stark was looking for the cube thing, but at the moment he was currently shocking bruce with an electric stick.

Captain  - "Hey!!! stomps furiously are you nuts!!" as he stares through tony's head. 

Y/n "seems like the jury is still out on that one Cap

Y/n "seems like the jury is still out on that one Cap." as he says while still having eyes on the book that had notes and guides by Mr. Glass. Y/n wanted to still be the best he can be and is looking for an explanation of how he could deflect blast and make airwaves to stop a god of thunder's hammer?

As the group talks about something with shield or trust or something Y/n's been reading about more of Mr. Glasses' notes. All of them were based on comic books

Date October 21st, 2002 

Recently today I have failed to create real-life superheroes. Today there was a surprising individual.. a person by the name of David Dunn, Little is known about his past, except  Dunn had become aqua-phobic and, unknown to him, had become superhuman also  David is caught in an accident that has killed 131 passengers, including Clarence Wendell Crumb, the accident that I caused wich the result he became a superhero... but what is interesting is his own son .. a boy named Y/n... David's son but something tells me that he too has potential.  Need to research him some more.

Y/n was a little startled "He... knew... he knew about my gifts before me or my dad.."

Cap - "Guardia... What do you think of this?" He asks with a calm nature voice, shocking Y/n out of his zone

Y/n "huh? What?" as he looks at the others looking at him "What? Do I have something on my face?" as he looks in a mirror to see what the guys were looking at.

Tony - "ha ha ha, nice one but I know you've been listening... so tell us what do you think about this situation?" 

Y/n closes his book and takes a deep breath... "Fury has been saying to study it.. but... why... why call us now... I get that they need to look for the Hulk or I like to call him.. Green bean... No offense" 

Bruce - "Non-taken" as he smiles at the kid's sense of humor

Y/n -" As for Loki, He looked at me.. a Monster... a mindless beast who still plays like a man.. clearly naming me and Hulk.. trying to put doubt in us and our ability to control ourselves, As for Fury, Loki was saying that Fury was close to the power of the gods... why. why not hire Tony for energy.... and why me.. why needing me now...  I mean.. people have been talking about me and I'm not very hidden, but, weirdly, they need us now. Don't you think, I mean Tony has that eco-energy that could run for about a year probably. But like he said a prototype but Furry needs us now, I say he's hiding something bigger, and let me say... I don't trust someone who hides behind a mask"