Chapter - 5 Promise!

It has been a day since The Battle Of New York City and The team was having a small break as they were now getting ready to see Loki and Thor off... As for Y/n, he and Natasha were sharing the same room as they were getting ready for the day. Y/n smiled as he wore his sunglasses to keep his eyes a secret... 

Y/n smiled as he looked outside and smiled even though he still had the nightmares that lingered of what he saw but he can handle that when it comes to worse things

Y/n smiled as he looked outside and smiled even though he still had the nightmares that lingered of what he saw but he can handle that when it comes to worse things...right now he has a get dressed.

"Today is a new day for the Great Y/n Dunn!!" he yells out quietly only to get hit by a pillow

"Keep it down! Not all of us has inhuman stamina!" Natasha yells out sleepily then goes back to bed

"Keep it down! Not all of us has inhuman stamina!" Natasha yells out sleepily then goes back to bed.. only for Y/n to get knocked up again with a black eye.

Meanwhile, with Fury, he was watching News outlets as it was blowing up like crazy! Each newsfeed was covering the alien attack/Invasion, most celebrating the heroic actions of the Avengers! Some not so much.

"It's just really great knowing they're. you know"

"That someone's watching over us..."

"I love you thor!!!"a woman shouts out in front of the camera

"And the guy was flying like power and pow bam!!... then blasts him to the chest out of his hands then flew.. like whoosh!!" as the kid wearing his own version of the Guardian's cape and armor and explaining what the hero did.

I don't exactly feel safer with those things out there. There just seems that there's a lot to they're not telling us."

"