I love you.

i woke up in the middle of the night, to Monty being dragged out of the house. By the police. I ran outside & drove down to the station. We got there i called Clay & he came out there,  Monty was being arrested for assaulting Tyler. They let me see Monty for 10 minutes before getting arrested. I walked in the room & he had his head on the table, "Baby?" he sat up, he had tears running down his face. He gave me a half smile & stood up. He walked over to me & hugged me. He pulled me close, I started crying. He laid his head on mine "Ill be okay princess, i promise." I looked him in the eyes "Monty... im pregnant" he looked at me & laughed, he kissed my forehead & laid his hand on my stomach. "Ill take care of us, & ill get you out. i promise baby" The officer came back in, we knew it was time to go, Monty kissed my stomach, kissed me & hugged us one more time. "I love you princess, ill see you soon" I yelled back "i love you baby" as they took Monty away from me. From us. i went home from the station & went to my room. Montys clothes were still on my floor. I still had his hoodies. I got a shower & put on my shorts & my De la Cruz hoodie, i looked at pictures of us & fell asleep. I woke up to Hannah knocking on my door, she walked in & i sat up. "want some breakfast?" she asked. I shook my head no as my eyes started watering. I put my head in my hands. "Hey J, itll be okay i promise" she started rubbing my back. i laid back down & she walked out. Monty was the only one who knew i was pregnant, besides me of course. I called my friend Ani, i told her everything, even about the baby. She told me i could come stay with her in Riverdale. i told her i was okay to stay here. Little did i know, i would be moving. I would need a fresh start. I would be broken.