Don't go. Please.

Its been a month since Montys death. We graduated last week, Another friend. I lost another fucking friend. Justin Foley, whom lived with the Jensens previous to me moving in, he was an addict, he went missing for a few weeks before he moved in with them. While he was gone he was doing things, terrible things, which lead to his death. It was prom night, me and Hannah were getting ready to go I was going with Winston, he wanted me to go since I was Montys girlfriend, and mother to his child Hannah was going with Clay. Justin & Jess would go together, wed all have a good night, or so we thought. About 2 hours in we were laughing having a good time, Jess and Justin were dancing, we danced and we danced, like there was no tomorrow. For one of us, maybe even two that was true. Justin collapses, we rush to him and they rush him to the hospital, we wait in the waiting room. they hook him up to machine after machine. "Mr and Mrs Jensen?" we all look up, "You can see him now" They let Clay go first, Justin looks at him as he walks in, Justin now looks terrible. The doctors talk to Clays parents as I walk in, Justin smiles and I take his hand, "Hey J, you feeling okay?" He looks down and closes his eyes. I had gotten really close to Justin and Clay while i was living with them. He shakes his head, Clay leaves so the doctor can come in, he fixes up Justins machines. I look at Justin who is drifting off to sleep, I kiss his hand and leave his room. I walk in the hallway, Clays mom grabs me "So Justin has HIV, its bad. They give him a few weeks, there guessing he contracted it when he was out on the streets. Im sorry Jaz i know hes your best friend but theres nothing they can do." I look at her terrified, my eyes are watering and I walk away. Clay sees me run out and chases after me, he catches me outside."Jasmine wait-" I turn around, I run to him and hug him,"what happened wha- whatd they say?" I shook my head, I back up and Clay kisses my forehead and lets me go. I get in my car and drive away. Of course I go to the docks, I always go there to clear my head. I know it sounds nuts but i put my head down"Monty if you can hear me, i miss you, I wish you were still here. Justin he- hes sick. The babys okay, im okay." I sit back and pull Montys old jacket around me, i wipe my face and drive home. I went to my old house, Nothings there now, everythings moved to Clays, or Ani's. I sleep in my old bed, I never sleep on Montys side, mainly because i can still picture him laying there.