Graduation

I sat in my chair next to Clay. His and my speech prepared, He would go first then me. He stood up. "My names Clay Jensen. Im not really good at speeches but theres a few things i wanna talk about. First thing, Justin. He was my brother, i look at you all and I hurt because Justin isnt sitting in this crowd right now. He worked so hard on getting clean just to lose in the long run. He should be here, If i could trade him i would. its just not fair. He was your friend- brother even, we all miss him, Ill never forget him." People started clapping. I was talking about Monty. I walked up there, "My names Jasmine Baker, When i first got here, Bryce was the first face i saw, Hannah and Ani were the first faces i knew. Bryce gave me my tour, While Montgomery had his eyes on me. Me and Bryce weren't friends, but i still think him for my tour. I was happiest with Monty and id do anything to have him here. Monty brought out the best in me and i believe i brought out the best in him. Im not saying the things hes done to some people is right, but you don't know him outside of school, the stuff he went through. He didn't want to feel the way he did at home while he was here. He was a good person, he would've been really made a great dad. Today, we celebrate the graduation of us, along with Bryce Walker, Montgomery De La Cruz, Justin Foley, Jeff Atkins, and anyone else weve lost. Heres to them." We all threw our caps up. Clay hugged me, Hannah and Jess did too. I went back home that night, we were sitting at the table, when i asked mom why she made me move. She told me it was because they were mad about the baby but they were fine with it now. I told her i thought about taking a different way out but i wasn't going too. I loved my baby, I wanted to be a mommy, I was ready. I went up to my room and changed, I called Ani making sure she was ready for my arrival. She was, i was ready too.