Bio

Suit

Abilities:

Abilities:

Peak Physical Condition: Can shatter rock with his bare hands, shatter reinforced armor helmets with a headbutt, leap great distances without artificial aid, and run faster than a motorcycle to catch up to the driver.

Non-Verbal Communication

Martial Arts (Advanced): Snake Eyes being trained as a Ninja has learned numerous martial arts he has also learned a sacred martial form that can kill someone with 7 strikes.

Reflexes: Can dodge gunfire from both conventional firearms and aircraft, but can also blitz opponents before they even pull the trigger. Is also capable of deflecting and blocking bullets with his sword.

Swordsmanship

Stealth

Pain Tolerance

Marksmanship (Advanced)

Weapon Mastery

Agility

Indomitable Will: Snake Eyes has shown he has an indomitable will, completing a task no matter what happens to him.

Telepathic Immunity: During his time training as a ninja Snake Eyes has developed an immunity to mind control and mental abilities.

Blood Control: He can control his own blood flow, and has been known to use this technique to fake his own death.

Equipment:

Arashikage Mikimoto Sword: As an heirloom and forged with onihashi laminated steel by the Arashikage, the sword is indestructible being able to cut through most materials.

Protective Suit: Can resist physical impact, standard features of the combat suit are its toughness, as it is capable of withstanding bullets, and is also fireproof and shock resistant. The special soft kevlar-esque feel is lightweight enough to allow Snake Eyes ease of movement.

Mask: Outfitted with a heads up display and a built in communicator. The visor can also adapt to an environment with the tinted visor changing color. Which is also outfitted with a night vision system.

Firearms: Snake Eyes is adept to using most types of firearms with him carrying a side arm pistol or a submachine gun most of the time.

Blank Weapons: Being trained at a ninja clan, Snake Eyes is highly proficient at wielding tonfas, Sai, nunchacku, staffs, etc.

Shuriken