Plutonium Scandal

Snake Eyes POV

I'm just standing looking at the Data the others are looking at. 

Motoko: Have you IDed the man with a high spec prosthetic body who attacked the Prime Minister?

Batou: I'm focusing on people with military affiliation. But as of yet there's no match. 

Ishikawa: Ever since the A.I Helicopter incident, Military computer security has been tighter than usual. And regarding the high spec body there are no records. Except for one. There used to be  a unit in the self defense army that had been dispatched as a peace keeping force. And it came equipped with this model.

He then shows the video recorded from our previous encounter along with some data.

Ishikawa: For some reason the roster of the PKF of the time and even their operational records have vanished without a trace. 

Motoko: Maintenance free bodies being used in the PKF? Togusa what about that group that operated in the shingiko Nuclear Plant incident? 

Togusa: I haven't turned up anything concrete yet. 

Motoko: A public agency that was formed right after the new cabinet had taken office. And their people who have strong connections to the Self Defense army to boot. Eleven runaway helicopters. There's the Individual Eleven who had originally presented itself as if the two were connected. Then to top it all off we discover that a nuclear power plant was concealed deep within shingiko.

Batou: We sure got a lot of problems on our plate alright. And now I hear the Chief is being summoned to the Lady's place again. He's at her beckon call because of the stuff they uncovered in the Nuclear Facility? 

Motoko: Yes. You have a problem with that?

I then turn my body and look at the Major and Batou, back and forth. 

Batou: Damn right I do. Don't you think the whole situation here is screwed up? Section 9 was supposed to be an offense organization correct? But as long as she's holding us by the neck like this. We can't get the chance to go offensive.

I put an arm in front of him telling him to stop. 

Motoko: I don't disagree with you, but I think the Chief feels the same way about it. 

Batou: What? Well then why? 

Motoko: Let me ask you this. What do you think the greatest threat to Section 9 is? 

Batou: What brought that on. What do you mean.

Motoko: Numbers. That's our greatest threat. An organization like ours would be powerless in the face of overwhelming material superiority. We'd be utterly defeated. If this current circumstance is in actuality an attack directed against us. Don't you think it's conceivable that someone something out there is beginning to make it's move? 

I nod at her but then look back at the Data we have on the guy. And tilt my head asking the same question. Who is this guy? 

--Small Time Skip--

We're standing outside our transport and the Chief just filled us in about our mission to take back some Plutonium.

Daisuke: Details of the operation are as I said earlier. We take the plutonium that found in the Nuclear Power Plant.

Togusa: What is going on, I know what I saw that was a top secret government excavation why are they--

Batou: Old man. Exactly when did we change jobs and become errand boys for the Prime Minister.