Silent Recruit

Snake Eyes POV

I'm walking with Daisuke to a room where I will be there to greet Section 9. It sure will be different then G.I.Joe but it will do. The he turns to me to speak to me.

Daisuke: Snake Eyes. I'll introduce the others, and you go in last. I want their final recruit to be special.

I nod in agreement and hide from the Major. While he goes in and I wait for my turn to make my introduction.

Motoko: You can hold your head up high with the rest of them when our new recruits come in

Batou: Oh yeah! Who are these noobies anyway?

Daisuke: They're here, I'll introduce you. Please enter. 

Then the Tachikoma go in and make their introduction at first acting like a machine. Then they give up the act and get all playful.

Motoko: We restored the Tachikomas that were structurally analyzed at the lab, as of today they're members of Section 9. 

Then they get cheerful once again so I drop from my hiding spot.

Daisuke: Oh and one last recruit. Come in. 

I make footsteps as I walk in the room then I come into view of everyone in the room.

Daisuke: Everyone, I'd like you to meet, Snake Eyes.

(Without the gun)

Batou: Snake Eyes huh? Is that his codename.

Daisuke: In a way.

I nod to everyone in the room.

Motoko: Not much of a talker?

Daisuke: He's been like that ever since I found out about him.

Togusa: Why?

Daisuke: He never said.

Batou: Silent guy huh? That'll be interesting. I'm Batou.

He goes for a shake and I give him the hand shake and nod.

Motoko: I'm the Major, Motoko Kusanagi.

I nod to her, the rest make their introductions. I knew. That this was gonna be one rocky ride.

--Small Time Skip--

I'm on the roof of a building using my ninja stealth to secretly watch Motoko jump from building to building, then stopping and getting into a specific one. I do what I do best, and follow her. She gets in through a vent, waits for a moment and jumps on specific squares, likely not to trigger an alarm system. So she jumps on the side of a wall, connects a wire to the keypad, and the light goes green for access. When she walks in I swing myself in using my arms and roll on the floor, startled, she turns to me.

Motoko: Damn it Snake...

I bow to her in an apologetic way.

Motoko: I should have expected this, well since you're here you might as well come with me.