Reacquainted Love

André had been single for a while, after his last relationship exploded catastrophically in his face.
Now we'll call her S.D.C or Destiny, she's an ex that André unfortunately and unknowingly, mistakenly caused the relationship to drastically end.
Now it's been months since they've talked, she has always held a special place in his heart.

Destiny had finally made contact with André and everything was going smoothly. André was being shy and uncomfortable as usual. The conversation was going on all night and they were always close so the conversation got a little too comfortable and André started pressing for her to let her freaky side out.
It was boring at first with her saying that she doesnt know how to be freaky. Now André showed her a glimpse of what a freaky person would say and he quickly got her attention.
A couple days later she had thought about what he said and showed her she thought about it every night in secret. Now today is the day they finally see each other for the first time and André had already planned to do things with her.
Destiny is one of the lucky girls to be petite with a very big bust and he's always been obsessed with that fact.
It Is Friday at 12:00 they met at the ice cream shop and sat to catch up.
André is as nervous as ever having finally being able to lay his eyes on her.
She wore a fine strapped top and a short skirt. They had ice cream and decided to go take a walk and they ended up in the park. They found a spot and they talked for a while.
André subtly caught Destiny nibbling at her lips and watching him so he spun around grabbed her and kissed her.
He felt her clench into his arm as she passionately gave in and kissed him back. André couldn't help but let his hands wander, his hands slid down her arm and he caught a quick feel of her soft voluptuous breast.
Shocked by his act she pulled back.
Her heart pounding with what was going on, she looked him in the eyes and said, " I missed you so much".
They share on more passionate kiss before she whispered in his ear , " do it again" so she placed his hand on her breast as he slowly groped and caressed them. She let out soft moans as he massage her bodacious breasts. His next hand with a mind of it's own made it's way between her legs and slowly massaged her already wet and throbbing pussy.
It was like electricity running through her body as he felt her shake. She pulled him closer and told him we cant do this here and offered the idea of going to a hotel.
Finally they got to the hotel and Destiny being drunk off passion and in heat pushed André onto the bed and quickly climbed onto him.
Grinding on him while her tongue wandered around in his mouth intertwined with his.
He slipped her to off revealing her lace bra. Without hesitation he unhooked it and her breasts gently bounced out of her bra and André was dumbfounded. He slowly approached and began sucking on her breasts, she moaned put loud as he sucked and licked her nipples.
Unknown to him she had already took off her skirt and unbuttoned his pants.
He felt her soaked panties rubbing on his leg. His hand slid down into her panties toying with her clit while sucking on her breast. She was so wet his fingers slid in so easily she gasped as his fingers slid in and out of her pussy they both felt her juices running down.
She impatiently jumped off of him and pulled his pants off pulling his boxers off and his throbbing erection hit her face and an expression of awe came over her face as his long hard girthy dick layed there on her face.
She let out a deep breathe and took his dick into her mouth. She sucked, gagged and slobbered all over his dick.
She sucked with such furiousity he felt like he was melting almost about to explode she felt so experienced.
He pulled his dick away from her and layed her into the bed pulled her panties off with ease and began feasting on her pussy. He sucked and played with her clit while he fingered her. She moaned and screamed as he fingered and aye her pussy out.
He gently rubbed his dick on her on clit before he slowly slipped his dick into her dripping pussy.
He started off with slow deep strokes so she can feel every inch deep inside her pussy. She moaned his named on every thrust her pussy clenched onto his dick sucking him  back in.
She was screaming harder so he began pounding her pussy into a hot mess drilling his dick into her pussy destroying her pussy.
A good while has gone by and André was still pounding her pussy. He flipped her over and started fucking her from the back. She felt every inch of his throbbing dick hitting the deepest parts of her pussy.
At this point her mind was going blank she couldn't stop cumming and feeling the immense pleasure running through her body. She layed on her back and wrapped her arms and legs around him as André kept on pounding her pussy as he was abbot blow.
His eyes met her's and he felt like she knew he was about to cum. Her legs and arms held on tighter not letting him go. He knew she was begging for him to pour all his hot cum deep inside her. He could not get loose she pulled him closer and passionately kissed him as his dick exploded inside her, she moaned as his cum poured and over flooded her pussy.

The end😁