Our Special Place

Alejandra and Ezra have been together for approximately 6 months. They know everything about each other.

They recently moved into a condo together and everything was.

Until Alejandra has a claustrophobic panic attack. So Ezra takes her to get her hair dyed into another color and to get a couples massage.

Getting back from the massage they lay in bed laughing and talking.

Until Ezra springs unto Alejandra giving her a big juicy sloppy kiss.

As things begin to get heated Alejandra rips Ezra's top off revealing her perfectly paired breasts.

Ezra unhooks Alejandra's sports bra and lowers herself to her succulent nipples.

As they both repay their sexual favors they remove each others shorts.

As Ezra eager to satisfy the love of her life she slides her lace panties off.

Alejandra's pussy wet with desire entices Ezra to taste her glorious pussy.

She feasts on her pussy causing her eyes to roll to the back of her head.

She arches her back in pleasure and screams out her name burying her head down between her legs.

As her tongue roams about her pussy tasting her succulent juices her clit quivers as Ezra's tongue teases her pussy.

Due to excessive teasing she cums and squirts all over her face and into her mouth.

She tastes her lovely juices she looks up at Alejandra panting for air with a very demonic smile.

She pushes Alejandra down and climbs on top of her and places her pussy just above her lips.

Alejandra greets her pussy with an inviting lick causing her body to pulsate making her drop unto Alejandra's mouth.

Never has she felt such a rush such pleasure, she goes weak to the feeling of Alejandra's tongue please her like never before.

Hours of intense pleasure go by and both Alejandra and Ezra have came multiple times.

What little energy they have they use to rub each other clits together.

As they tribe their wet sticky quivering pussies together they scream moan and just ravage each others pussy.

Finally they both let out a thrilling scream as they both finish each other off.

They lay there motionless both panting for air enjoying their little fun time together.