Lonesome Lust

André had been through alot in his 18 years on earth. He has been heartbroken, rejected, ridiculed. He has felt like the entire world was against him even his family.
He put negativity first for everything and didnt believe anything nice people say to him.

One quite depressing day André came across a very interesting and caring young lady.
She was amazing but his mindset got in his way. Him and the girl became friends they gradually talked and everything went on well.

One evening the young lady left an intriguing innuendo. To his suprise she let out a side that left him in shock.

She let out a freaky side like no other ,unknowing to her André had the same skills but kept them to himself.

She was dominant and submissive all in one she made André feel things he had never. Until he lost control and let out his sexual demons upon her leaving her wet with desire.

They both shared paragraphs of sexual desires and fantasies.
André took control to pleasure Teanna, never had she seen heard or felt a boy unleash such sexual power.

Within a couple minutes she had soaked her panties. She wanted more as André pleased her with his words while she pleased herself physically.

Minutes went by of the heated sexual conversation and pleasure, Teanna had already came three times making her body weak with the over excessive pleasure.

She couldn't take it she moaned out loudly as she climaxed with her back inversely arched, body shaking, hand clasping breast and panting for air.

With what strength she found she told André the impact of his skill.
Feeling pleased with himself for bringing happiness and pleasure to her he let her in his only close friend.

Days went by from their last pleasure day. They talked and talked and became so close.

André upon waking noticed a message from Teanna asking him too meet up.

Filled with excitement which was soon engulfed by nervousness. He panicked seen as this was the first time meeting her.

He picked out his outfit and waited for the time to leave.

As he approached his destination he sat and awaited her arrival as nervous as can be.

And there she was even more beautiful than he anticipated, it was like time slowed down for him to fully bathe in her beauty.

She approached him and greeted him with a smile and a hug.

She was beaten dressed.

As André nervously stuttered trying to find words she touched his hands smiled and said "calm down".

Taking a deep breath he slowly came to his senses and started a convo gradually complementing her.

She blushed and smiled still caressing his hand.

They constantly made eye contact feeling the spark and connection between them.

She crept up close to him and whispered in his ear, "come with me".

They both left to a location unknown to André.
A few minutes they arrived to a house Teanna's house. She looked at him and smiled and took him inside.

They got inside and went to her room,
She pushed him onto the bed and continued to lock the door.

André became nervous as she slowly approached him with a seductive look on her face.

She climbed onto him and kissed him.
Sliding her hands through his hair as she grinds on him as André groped her ass.

The had a long enticing few minutes of passionate kissing. She looked into his eyes and assisted him in taking his shirt off revealing his chiseled abs and muscly chest.

She caresses his chiseled abs roaming down to his pants. She pulls them down as his hardened cock gently slaps her face..

She places her hand around his throbbing cock and begins to teases the tip. She slurps and gags on his cock.

Choking and coughing while she gives him the sloppiest blowjob ever.

André pushes her head down so she can suck the entire thing.

He raises her up and slips her dress off  and places her on his lap while he sucks on her breasts whole caressing them.

She grinds on his hard throbbing cock, André can feel her pussy getting wet.

He lifts her and lays her on the bed he kisses her neck and slowly moves downwards until he reaches her pussy.

The intoxicating scent drives him crazy, he takes his first lick and is enticed by her tropical taste.

He slurps on her soaking wet and dripping pussy nibbling on her clit,
She squirms in pleasure moaning his name.

He feasts on her clit causing her to inversely arch her back she pushes his head down so he can eat her pussy more and more.

She screams as she climaxes.

He stands up and runs his cock on her pussy enticingly teasing her she begs for him to fuck her.

So he slips his entire dick into her giving her every inch at once.

She groans out loud unable to form words. André slowly slides in and out of her giving her the best fuck of her life.

"Faster.......Harder....." she screams, so André begins to fuck her senseless choking her while staring into her eyes.

They share one more passionate juicy kiss as he pulls out and sprays his thick creamy cum all over her.

He lays next to her as she feasts on his cum.