Lustful exes

It's been 1 year and 4 months since André had seen or talked to Ciara. She's an interesting girl.

She has always had an influence over André and it was about to start all over again. Ciara is the spazziest horniest girl André had ever come across. She was into every sexual adventure ever created.

André decided to go on a run and somehow ended up passing Ciara's house. As he was passing there she was wearing a skin tight leggings and a fine strapped vest.

André could feel her glare burning into him.
He stopped as she called his name. He couldn't help but listen. As he approached she stepped down until they both met each other.
She looked into his eyes and smirked. She hugged him.

He felt her soft breasts pressed against him. She grabbed his hand and walked him upstairs. She closed the door behind her with a a seductive look in her eyes.
She pounced onto him and slid her tongue into his mouth kissing him oh so passionately.

As he kissed back he caressed her body. Their tongues rubbing against each other.

He stumbled onto the couch, he slipped her top off revealing her perfect breasts. As she was grinding on him feeling his dick grow and throb under her their lips couldn't unlock.

They finally give in and he begins to kiss all over her neck and chest leaving a trail of hickeys. She pushes him off, stands up, takes her leggings off and heads for her room.

She signaled him to follow her, he got up took off his tshirt and walked into the room. She was sitting on the bed fully undressed waiting for him to ravage her.

He approached her as she layed down, he spread her legs and kneeled down and started kissing her inner thighs moving towards her pussy.

Ciara's POV
"My eyes rolled back into my head as I pushed my fingers deeper into my pussy, and curling them in the process. I knew that he was watching, and I knew that it was wrong but I couldn't stop. I moaned his name out loud. This wasn't even half as good as his dick but it would have to do for now."
"I gripped the pillow next to me and put it over my face to muffle my moans but it only became worse as I remembered how he wraps his arms around my neck while he fucks me. Usually senselessly"

André climbs on top of her and sucks on her soaked fingers as he shoved his dick into her inch by inch. He could feel her tight pussy clenched around his dick.
He finally got every inch inside her pussy and she came all over his cock. He slowly thrusted into her soaked dripping pussy hitting the deepest parts and knocking on her g spot.

With his cock well lubed with her pussy juices he picked up the pace. Pounding on her g spot faster and harder she sunk her nails into his back moaning his name.

He began to fuck her much more vigorously. Her toes curled from pure pleasure she screamed as he ravaged her pussy.

Her pussy sucked his dick back in everytime he pulled back.

They switched positions.

Ciara is now on top of André riding his cock. Het legs shakes as she bounced on his dick. She felt every inch deep inside her rearranging her insides.

His dick pounded her pussy turning her into his little cock sleeve. Her pussy clenched ar6his dick on every thrust until it remembered its shape.

He pulled out instantly as he noticed a coil of soft rope laying on the corner.

He climbed off her and got the rope. Ciara unable to walk or fight back after the intense fucking she just endured layed there as he approached her with the rope in hand.

André placed a remote controlled vibrator into her pussy before passing the rope over to seal it in.

Ciara was now perfectly wrapped up like a little slut but she always had a BDSM kink.

Now, Ciara realised that her pussy was sealed and had the vibrator inside but André had other plans.

He propped her up and reached for lube and a butt plug. He placed the lubed butt plug into her ass and sat on the swivel chair at her desk to observe.

He turned the vibrator on to it's highest setting.

She felt it vibrate and wiggle around in her pussy while feeling the plug nestled neatly into her ass.
She moaned as the vibrator moved around inside her pussy. Her juices soaking the rope in the process.

She shakes and curled up but was unable to escape the pure pleasure and ecstasy she was experiencing.
Until she came so hard over and over, the rope rubbing on her now sensitive clit from cumming so much

André untied  her she lay there panting and still shaking, until he shoved his throbbing cock into her overly sensitive pussy.

He pounded away at her pussy and she felt everything. Her eyes rolled back and she took a deep gasp of breath.

It was unlike anything she had experienced. Her body was on fire, her pussy melted as his dick made it into its sleeve.
Her mind went blank only pleasure ran through her body her nerves lit up on each thrust.

He gently wrapped his hands around her throat as he fucked her. He flipped her around onto her knees, she buried her face into a pillow.

He thrusted harder faster and deeper than before, her ass slapped against him pushing the plug as his dick slid in and out of her pussy with ease.

He was about to explode he pounded her pussy with sheer furiousity and one final deep thrust he sprayed his load into her dripping pussy for the hottest creampie.

Het tongue hung out of her mouth as she felt his hot cum fill her up.
He pulled out leaving her body laying on the bed in a lifeless state as she panted for breath

The end.