Suspension

Now it has been a couple of months and the friend group had not seen each other.
Now Jaydon had changed his name and started going by André he has been on his own and it's been a rollercoaster of emotions.
Alejandra has been seeking refuge at Tatyanna's house she's been living with her bestfriend ever since her relationship with Nemya had tragically ended.
Ezra's on the other hand had moved to another country and no one knows where or has had any contact with her.
Toshauna left for college.
The friends have been apart and haven't had much contact.
After the heated birthday extravaganza it seemed like they were weirded out by what they've did, Nemya has decided to drop being bisexual and go fully into being with girls, she hadn't spoken to André ever since and he has been feeling really down about it so he texts her only to find out she's about to go full gay and it shocks him because he was about to confess that he is still in love with her and he hated how things ended and he's sorry for breaking her heart.
Unfortunately he couldn't and had to atleast try to move on and supposed her for her sake.

It was Monday and summer had just begun André just got a new haircut and was hanging out with two of his friends, then suddenly he catches a glimpse of Alejandra walking across the street.
She sees him and approaches him, overcome by nervousness he stutters to find words she explains her situation and why she has been distant.
Alejandra had found a new girlfriend and it has apparently been a while since they started dating.
They have their conversation and they go their separate ways.
Now the day ends and André gets home and turns on some music it was really loud so he couldn't hear his phone ringing it was Toshauna.
Later that night she texts him and says she wants to meet up so they plan to meet up on Friday.
Friday arrives and she calls him up and says she can't make it but if he want's he can come to her house, he says it's fine and hops in his car and drives their.
He gets to her house in about 30 minutes and gets inside the house and they watch a movie and just chill, after the movie ends she turns around and looks at him they lock eyes and she climbs into him and starts kissing him.
They make out for a while then she stops and proceeds to take off her top, he lifts her up and takes her too her bedroom, he throws her onto the bed and kisses her neck moving down between her breasts neatly snuggled in her lace bra moving down to her stomach.
He takes off his shirt revealing his chiseled abs and pecs. He rips her pants off and takes his off, she slowly takes her panties off.
He leans over her and slips his hot throbbing dick into her wet pussy, he starts off with some slow deep strokes hitting her insides, she let's out slight sultry moans as he's rocking her shit.
He picks up his pace and starts fucking her harder and faster as she clenches onto his arms and sinks her nails deeper into his back.
An hour goes by of intense fucking and orgasms, he gives a few more vigorous strokes before pulling out and releasing a massive cumshot onto her stomach.
They both lay there panting after their intense activity.

The End.