(Y/N)'s morning rountine

(Y/N) - Your Name
(F/C) - Favorite color
(F/F) - Favorite Food
———————————————————————————

*Your P.O.V*

"(Y/N) come on, we've gotta get going!" I could hear my best friend Nolan knocking and calling  me from outside, my door. "Ughhh just give me 10 more minutes, and then I'll get ready" I groan back. "You said that 30 minutes ago!" Nolan yelled back still knocking on my door. "Then wait another 10 more minutes, for all I care!" I shifted a little under my covers trying to get comfortable.

*Nolan P.O.V*

I sigh this girl is impossible sometimes I swear, how will she ever find a partner? I wonder, well whoever they are I wish them luck. "(Y/N) your going to be late to work!" I yell, still knocking at her door. "Then let my future self suffer, and regret this choice later!" She yells back.

"*Sigh* You leave me with no other choice." I grab the keys to her room, from under her mat that says 'And stay out ❤️' the heart was her personal touch.
I start fiddling with the key, and finally open the door, and was welcomed with a piles of clothes all stacked on top of each other creating little mountains.

I walk inside, and turn to my left and see one giant blob ( Dream 😍 ) of (F/C) blanket. I grab ( ripped ) the blanket off of a sleepy (Y/N), and turn around to my right to her curtains that are also (F/C), opening them to reveal the bright shine of the sun.

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

"Rise and Shine, ( I heard Kylie Jenner singing that )it's time to wake up" I could hear Nolan say. "No it's time to "be asleep" Nolan" I grumble under my pillow, trying to stay warm, and hide from the sunlight. "(Y/N) come one it's almost time for our shift!" Nolan yelled while trying to pry me off my bed. "Noooooo I'm gonna stay here for the rest of my life!" I yell at Nolan.

After 3 more tugs Nolan finally managed to pry me off my bed but we both went flying me feel off in the process, and onto the floor with my butt sitting on top of his stomach, while he's lying on the ground, his back on the floor while his head is leaned back. I slide off him, and onto the floor still being drowsy. I can hear him groaning as he gets up but I don't care, Im still tired and that's all that matters.

I start to fall asleep in a less than ladylike position, with my butt in the when *SPLASH!* My hair was drenched in water and so was on my face. I look up to see the culprit, to see none other than Nolan with a disappointing look on his face. "I usually don't have to go this far to wake you up, you usually wake up after I open your curtains, so how long has it been since you slept (Y/N)?" Nolan ask while throwing the now empty water bottle away.

"I don't know lost count at 27 or something." I answer without hesitation in. "27 DAYS!? (Y/N) why on earth would you ever stay up the late!?" Nolan yells at me shock and worry for my mental health. "I have insomnia remember? Besides sleep is for the weak, it's not necessary to me if I'm being honest. Even if my overthinking just keeps me up all night." At this point I'm cleaning of the spill earlier, with some Rag I found laying around.

"What about you pills!? You've should've been taking them!?" Nolan ask, while helping me clean up the spill with another Rag. I shrugged "Lost them." After we finished wiping we both get up, I head towards my closet while Nolan is being the Angel he is and making my bed for me. I pick out an outfit for today and walk out to her my already made bed. On the left nightstand I grab my phone and check the time. '7:45' I have 15 minutes left to eat, drive to work, get dressed, get my coffee, and pick up my work uniform from the laundromat.....bring it on.

"Nolan you go ahead I'll meet ya there" I say with a small smile, he really is an angel waiting for me to wake up instead of leaving for work, bless this man's pure heart. "Ok I'll meet you there, and I already made breakfast, it's (F/F)" Nolan says as he starts leaving the room. 'God might me missing an angel' I thought to myself. 'well I'm not gonna return him ever so sorry God, but I'm keeping this Angel. '

———————————————————————————
-Welcome to the end of my first fanfic
-I hoped you enjoyed it, as much as I did writing it!
-789 words total
-Not bad