Preparing to meet 'Him'

(f/c)- Favorite color

*Third Person P.O.V* (whoa finally not first person!?ikr!)

(y/n) was pacing around the room mumbling all the things that could go wrong "What if I accidently say my name as (y/n) instead of (d/n)? Wait would this be a 1 on 1 meeting? Wait I just realised I dont even know what this guy looks like! I'm a mess"

Mentally (y/n) is debating on should she call (d/n) for help? 'It's just the first day since they've switched, but what if she's busy? What if someone tracks the call or someone overhears!? Maybe I should'nt ask for help after all...but what should I do then?'

'Maybe I should breathe first' after breathing in and out a few times she finally calmed down and assested the situation again. 'Ok what if I write everything that happens then when we switch back I'll give it to her..yeah...yeah that could work! It'll be like a diary!"

(y/n) started looking for an empty notebook until she finally founded one. It had 70 pages, was (f/c) and best of all it had no marks, no writing it was in perfect shape!

*First Person P.O.V*

'This is perfect and it's my favorite color too!' I started writing down what happened today starting from when I met Killua to right now. 'Andddd done, now just to find somewhere safe to put this'

I look around for a place to hide it and the only noise being the sound of the a.c and clock. 'Where would be a good place..! That's it!' I see the circle clock and lift it up and see there is space behind it!

"Perfect!" place the notebook behind the clock and start looking for something to do. 'Dang, for a huge mansion there sure as hell ain't nothing to do. No wonder (D/n) wanted to leave so bad.' I get my phone out and text
(D/n).

Y/n
Hey (D/n) how's it going? Anyone suspicious? Everything going smoothly?
Delivered

'I guess in the meantime I should find something to do-" I get interrupted by my phone pinging. 'TOMMYINNIT IS LIVE' it read. 'Saved by the child' I thought as I opened twitch and tuned in, while hoping everything was ok on (D/n)'s end.
———————————-
-Hey don't hurt em do your thang ow.
-Sorry my friends been saying that also I've been watching Scream MTV and it's really pissing me off especially Emma.
-She reminds me of Ginny (🤢) from Ginny and Georgia if the show was a slasher series.
-But Netflix shows suck at least most of them maybe just my country idk?
-I wanna get Disney plus or something but only Netflix works on my SCHOOL chrome book so I'll just have to try to find something else worth my time. 😪
-Also I got my 3 F's into 3 D's!!
-My mom is still not proud thought since I'm still failing but at least I'm making progress but to be fair it is almost the end of school.
-Summer is only two month tf?
-School is going to end sooner thankfully because if it didn't I'm just gonna sue the school. Deadass.
-Anyways it 12am I went a mini rant good night  little bakas 😍