Arriving

(F/H/S) - Favorite Hair Style

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

After I did everything in my routine needed, all that was left was to drive to my workplace. I have my coffee, which is ( whatever coffee you want ) and start drinking it as I'm driving to keep myself awake, and not accidentally fall asleep of the road. I check the time real quick, and see that I have 3 minutes left to get there. ( 😀👍🏻 )

*Mini time skip to when you arrive basically 3 minutes *

I rush into my workplace, it's called Cafė Mami, ( 😏 ) it's a maid cafe, that mostly servers Coffees, and Sweets. You might be wondering why don't I get me coffee from here? This is a coffee shop? Is the coffee that bad? Well the reason is because I like making life difficult for myself, also I'm pretty stubborn. I've been going to the same coffee shop for years, and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon. The coffee here is great, but I'll stick with the shop I already go to.

"(Y/N) you finally made it, and its about time too." I see my friend Mandy look at me already changed into her maid outfit, has white designs, that make her pink dress and cuffs stand out a little more, she also has white thigh high sock with flower designs on them. These colors really make his hair color stand out, it makes them pop more if you know what I mean. "Yeah yeah, don't get your panties into a twist." I say back smirking at her, and see her rolling her eyes at me, making her way to the cash register, and fixing her glasses, that were slight falling down the bridge of his nose.

I make my way over to the locker room, and get dressed, for today. I'm currently wearing my maid outfit, it has (F/C) on dress with a white/black apron, it had long/short sleeves with ( whatever you want ) designs on them. Thigh high black/white socks, along with my school girl looking shoes, with my (F/C) choker, and some (F/C) cuffs to match.

 Thigh high black/white socks, along with my school girl looking shoes, with my (F/C) choker, and some (F/C) cuffs to match

( something like that, except the blacks are (F/C) (unless your favorite color is black, then it stays the same) and the white can be either black or white, whichever pleases you more and your hairstyle can be whatever you want! Mandy's is like th...

( something like that, except the blacks are (F/C) (unless your favorite color is black, then it stays the same) and the white can be either black or white, whichever pleases you more and your hairstyle can be whatever you want! Mandy's is like this to, but the black parts are pink ) ( Those girls up there are hot ngl- )

I put my hair in a (F/H/S), and adjust parts of my dresses, or flatten my skirt out a bit. I look in the mirror hanging on the wall. ( when you enter you look straight ahead and there's the mirror ) 'Eh' was automatically my first thought, I spin around a little, flatteninging ruffs, here and there. 'If this is what gets food on my plate, everyday then so be it.' I walk out of the locker room, and to the cash registers. ( I've never worked or been to a maid cafe so bear with me I'm using my imagination from Maid-sama and other crap )

At the front desk I see and customer already waiting there. "Hiya!" she greets me. She has pink hair, just like Mandy, except a chunk of it tied up to the side. She gives me a closed eye smile, showing me her pearly whites. "Ohayo welcome back Master!" I say with a little curtsy at the end. "Well aren't you sweet, just call me Moxy!" She starts smiling even brighter which I didn't think was possible. She reminds me of Mandy, I have a feeling that if these too met they'd get along, great. "Hai please follow me Ms. Moxy, I will take you to your table and take your order, if you would please." I say as I grab a menu, and motion her to follow me, then start walking towards a table.

*Moxy P.O.Didn't think it would happen this early did you? Hehe)

I heard about this maid cafe, called Cafe Mami. It's suppose to be a maid and butler cafe, it provides sweets, good coffee, a calm and quiet environment, and that the maids and butler are heard to be polite. "Ms. Moxy have you decided, what you are going to order yet?" I turn my head and see the maid from earlier, smiling at me with a notebook, and pen in hand. I look down and see the menu, and scan it real quick. "Ah can I have ( insert some random-ish food ) please?" I see her writing it down, and then bowing.

"Your order will be here, in 5 minutes and thank you for coming to Cafe Mami." She walks away to what I assume to be the kitchen, leaving me alone with my thoughts. 'I should take Lou here, when he's free, it's a pretty cozy place, if i say so myself.' Louis Jonas or Lou, the son and heir of one of the most famous and rich business man in the world. He's smart, respectful, hard-working, responsible, honest, reliable, attractive, and a gentleman. He also sings, and dances. He is often referred to as the 'Perfect Man' by people.

Even I'll admit he's attractive, but I'm more into girls, and already have a great girlfriend name Wage. I know Lou because i'm Lou's secretary. Anyways in more recent news, Lou's suppose to get married, with some daughter, of another rich business man. His dad and this man made a deal, to combine there companies together. To show they are serious, they are using Lou's and this girls marriage.

The worst part, of this marriage is definitely the part that they've never even met, each other before. Actually no one has ever seen the man's daughter, she basically a mystery, but will have to show herself in order for the deal. I feel terrible for both of them think about this, there basically getting married to a stranger. Although Lou seems to be calm and collected, with the whole thing, like he's accepted it, and come to terms with the marriage, but what about the girl?

Is she fine with this too? Has she also accept this? There are no signs of protest yet but- "Ms. Moxy your food is ready." I get snapped out of my thoughts by the maid, from earlier. "Ah. Thank you." She nods "Your welcome, and thank you for coming to Cafe Mami." She bows once more, then start walking away, helping another customer, leaving me with my ( Random food ).

--------------------------------------------------------------
-Finally!
-I finished, re-wrting the chapter
-I think it might be a bit better, than the first one on some parts
- Only some though
-1010 words
-Wow, only on the second chapter!?

( Mini Side Note )

-Tenten from Naruto, is pretty useless, ngl
-Naruto's swing, got more screen time then her tho-
-She was Neji and Lee's team mate, that all I remember tbh.....
-Sorry not sorry Tenten Stands
-Neji is Daddy