Chapter 3

Author's note: This has 37 views WHAT. I honestly don't expect a single read, I just enjoy writing. I'm kind of shocked that a few people managed to find this. Thank you!!

//⚠️TW: Anxiety attack⚠️\\

//Darryl's POV\\

That's not the usual beeping sound of my alarm... did I change it? Why is the sun so bright when you want to sleep? Ughhhhhhh

I roll over in my bed and notice I'm not alone.

My eyes silently bulge out of my head. Zak was asleep next to me. I looked around the room, realizing this wasn't my small dark anime bedroom, but a large modern bedroom with a flat screen TV and a mini fridge. This was the room of the rich kid.

Onto the more important things. DID WE DO THE DEED. (Side note, as of writing this my battery is at 69)

I thought back to the night. I recounted every moment I could remember. It seemed like I just had nowhere to sleep, so I slept next to him. It seemed completely platonic. Completely normal. 

But still.

I went to shake him awake, but he looked very peaceful asleep. He seemed like he was happy, and I didn't want to wake him from a good dream. I got on my phone and checked Twitter. I was a very small YouTuber and streamer. I only had 30k subs, but I was grateful for them all. I went onto discord and chatted with my fans and staff. 

Then Zak rolled over, groaned, and opened his eyes.

"Yawnnn oh hey Darryl" he said, his voice deeper than usual

"Morning, Zak" I said "quick question. What happened last night?"

"Oh you couldn't go home so we had a sleepover and since I have a king sized bed I thought we might as well just share a bed"

"Ok cool" I said, relieved

"You should probably be getting home though... school is gonna start soon" said Zak

We chatted a bit and I grabbed my bags. I began to walk home, thinking about Zak. Where did we stand? We were friends I'm guessing... but... at school we're enemies. Idk. 

//⚠️TW: Anxiety attack\\

I began to walk through the alleyway I was afraid of. It was so dark, and I could have sworn things were lurking in the shadows. I hated rats. I love rats as dogs, and rats as pets, but the greasy rats of dark alleyways? No thank you.

I feel my heart begin to beat faster. I reassure myself I'm gonna be ok. But I'm not. I start to feel dizzy, so I go to grab my pills, but they aren't there. I lean on a wall, sweating harshly. I feel my eyes sting as the world begins to go blurry. I try counting down from a hundred like the doctor said, but I can't think past 97. What did the doctor say to do next? Call someone close? 

"Hello?" I hear Zak's voice through the phone

"H-hey" I say shakily

"Bro you good?"

"I left something important that I need right now at your house" I say, focusing on my breathing 

"What's that?" He asks 

"M-my a-anxi-iety p-pills..." I stutter"I think I'm having a panic attack"

(I know it's short, and I'm sorry! There wasn't much meat to this chapter, just a panic attack.)