~ Izuku Midoriya: Background ~

(The image above is Izuku's Dog in this story, Akio, further explanation on him in chapter)

Hello...  Whoever you are out there.  My name is Izuku Midoriya, otherwise known as my Hero Name, Deku, or my Figure Skater Analysis, Bunny.  I know...  A Figure Skater?  What..?  Why be a Figure Skater?  Well...  Here's my story behind that question.

When I turned Four, it was quite the turning point for me...  My life changed drastically...

"Sorry kid, it's not gonna happen." 

The Doctor spoke fading out in an echo in my head, from what I could remember of when I was young.  

Knowing long ago I was Quirkless, it hurt, but it hurt worse when I told Kacchan I was Quirkless and he bragged about it to everyone till the point everyone thought I had some disease.  

Around that time I did honestly slightly gave up upon my dream, but only slightly.  I learnt later on about how a Underground Hero who went by Eraserhead practically fought Quirkless, he inspired me quite a bit to be a Hero, sure i have loads of All Might merch but Eraserhead was my main idol, All Might was very close to being first but Eraserhead being basically Quirkless and is a Hero is a true inspiration.

From the ignorance from my teachers, classmates, and even Kacchan and his lackies, I gone into a depressed state of mind.  After a year of everyone knowing I was Quirkless, my mom introduced me to something I thought of as if angelic.

Ice Skating...

It was like dancing on ice, my mom had gotten me a pair of skates and we'd go Ice Skating.  After a year of doing such since a Ice Quirk User kept the Ice Rink in tact all year around in the stadium the rink was located inside of.  Supposably I was quite talented for my age, which I was Six at the time, apparently a Figure Skating Coach noticed how well I did on the ice and wanted to see if I wss interested to become a Figure Skater in the future, which both myself and my mom said yes to it, mom wanted me to be happy, and she had gotten her wish for such the moment I was introduced to Figure Skating...

I never did give up on being a Hero, but I loved Figure Skating at the same time.  So after a few years of training, with the help of gymnastics and skating on ice, I got to where I was good enough to be in competitions.  Which I gladly did.  I had gotten first place that day, for my first ever competition.  My mom was so proud of me as well as my Coach.  Ever since then I did more and more competitions, when I turned 11, mom wanted to get me a little puppy, from the cash prizes I got for being in competitions and getting high rankings, we had enough money to even move to a better home!

So when we were going to get me a puppy, we gone to the animal shelter and found an adorable cream colored Akita.  He was around at least three months old, he was a quite a nice puppy, he didn't cause any trouble, he was actually quite shy, but once he met me that day me and him bonded quite easily.  With wanting to become a Hero and a Figure Skater, i trained a bit and gotten a Figure Skater bod, not much muscle though.  

During competitions I'd meet many other Figure Skaters from other countries or even from my own country, I one day met the famous Viktor Nikiforov and Yuuri Katsuki, to think Yuri-Kun's last name is Kacchan's first name, I met many others like Yuri Plisetsky, Otabek Altin, and many more, including a certain peppermint boy with daddy issues, like me, which I was honestly surprised about, I'm currently ranked as the 5th best Figure Skater at the moment right behind Otabek, both of the famous couples are in front of me in ranks actually.

But what changed my life even more was that All Might, after being told to jump off a building, being told originally I couldn't be a Hero, I was then told...

"You can become a Hero."

It brightened my life further more.  I then trained with All Might with Akio, who now is four years old from when I got him from the animal shelter.  But now, now I'm in UA, I saved Eri, a little girl who was experimented and used because of her rare Quirk.  The Festival just ended with Eri getting her smile back!  But with what I found out today, marks a whole new adventure for me...

Revealing I'm Bunny