~ Surprise Surprise Part 1 ~

Chapter 7: Surprise Surprise Part 1

(So I seen how one of the chapters wanted to skedaddle themselves to another place as I rewrote all the mistakes I could find and there was many!)

"Auntie, what're you doing here?!" Bakugou exclaimed as the Bakusquad snickered from it as I growled at them.

"Oh Izuku must've wanted to wait till tonight then!  Well you see Todoroki bought everyone the tickets for us all.  I think he said he used his father's credit card for it." Inko said as the remaining Dekusquad members realized of why and smiled.  

"But why you too?  No offense of course..." Bakugou said as honestly everyone was surprised by what he said except Inko.

"Todoroki has been a friend of both myself and Izuku for quite sometime Katsuki." Inko said which was a surprise to mostly everyone except the Dekusquad and Aizawa.

"Your Deku-Kun's mother?  It's so nice meeting you, I'm Uraraka Ochako!" Uraraka introduced herself as everyone began doing so except for those whom met Inko already.  Bakugou then sat down at one of the seats in the room and looked out to the Stadium.  He sighed as he heard a fake cough to see Kirishima behind him.

"What're so worked up now bro?" Kirishima questioned as Bakugou ignored it looking out as Kirishima sighed knowing he wasn't gonna get an answer this time.  

As time went by the Class interacted with each other doing whatever, Aizawa and All Might just chilled out, Eri, Kota and Mirio had some fun with some toys and mercy they got.  Some watched as some of the Skaters warmed up too.  Even seeing Bunny on the ice.  

"Hello Everyone!  Welcome to today's last Competition Worldwide to get a shot into the Grand Prix!  As you all would probably know, my name's Huroshu Ryu, the Announcer with Furu Samoa as the other Announcer, we are both seated right behind and above the Judges, Wuria Sura, Pua Nuri, and Toshu Satu! (All five random names)  As we wait for the ice to be cleared, we'll be listing off all the Competitors of today's Competition, just know, the top three will be taken into the Grand Prix!  Each Figure Skater come into the ice when your name is called and stand accordingly with your fellow Figure Skaters of your Country.  Once all for that Country is listed, exit the ice so the next ones can take there turn." Huroshu said as he began.

"Now with Japan, we have *********, *********, Todoroki Shoto and Bunny!" Horoshu exclaimed as the four entered onto the ice. (I'm not making up anymore names sorry)  As Todoroki entered the ice, what he and every other Skater wore was simple training clothes, which mostly consisted of a long sleeve black shirt and black yoga like pants.  You could hear chants and clapping for Todoroki as he looked to the box with a smile.  As the four took there bows, they exited the ice as the Short Programs round began for each Competitor.